i would just like to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would just like to say

if i have hurt anyone in anyway i'm sorry .. this site has been alot of fun and alot of learning about myself ..but i dont understand why some don't like to see people having fun ..and if that is the case.. i really should just walk away from this site .. now ..
    but i have to say i have met some very special people here and have gotten very close to them .. but if this continues to bring me down in this negative way.. i have to just remember that i have to come first and formost before anyone in my sobriety ..
    this is all have to say and i just wish everyone happy journey
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

i would just like to say

Mr T, please don't go..you haven't hurt anyone. You are important to me on this site.
    Love startingover xxx
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

i would just like to say

You have been a constant source of encouragement and strength. You are loved by many!
      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

i would just like to say

yo T,now; now,i care about you,and my dear words are only a thot,you say what you say,if som 1 challenges you ,it will only make you stronger,thats what the people here have done for me,always sit and think, you are always welcome to me gyco

Comment

i would just like to say

what is this all about tlrgs?

Comment

i would just like to say

Tlrgs ..your the best!

Comment

i would just like to say

paranoia

I'm not leaving. No one can make me mad enough unless you all vote me off the island. But my paranoia always shows it's ugly little head when someone posts about feeling attacked and unhappy, and I always immediately assume I did something wrong. Leftover childhood guilt. Like I posted before, if I do something wrong, just tell me, preferably in a PM. I can take it. I've got lots and lots to learn from you who have been here, but I'm just so excited to have found you.:H Sometime, later, I'll post some things that happened to me in the rehab I went through a little while back. Everone is different. We don't HAVE to like each other, but we owe to everyone here to be polite and respect other opinions. :l AL makes us tired & depressed & sensitive & paranoid. You have my permission to beat me like a rented mule (on line!) if I trepass too much. If I had all the answers, I wouldn't be here. I just want to make everyone new feel welcome. It was (& still is, sometimes) scary & awkward to join a group who have established relationships. Peace & sobriety to all.:h
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

i would just like to say

Keep the Faith tlrgs!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

i would just like to say

T
                  You have been such a great asset to this site. Please remember that you are really appreciated and loved here.

Comment

i would just like to say

T, you said it...."this site has been alot of fun and alot of learning about myself "

You bring fun to the boards and offer great support to us "newbies".... we don't always take the time to say thanks, so I'll do that now. Thanks T for the support and smiles you have given me over the last couple of months!!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                    X