• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 1st September 2008!!!

Janie!!

:welcome: to the AF Army.

So happy you are joining us.

We are a fun group and this thread has been a huge help.

Love ya,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

O2m, she IS tiny!!! Did she have fun at school today?
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Well Done WIP!

CONGRATS WIP

6 WEEKS AF!!!

Keep up the awesome work WIP, you inspire me!:goodjob:
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

shes very cute one2!

Comment

Gia;397675 wrote: I'm unfortunately at work, on my 'dayoff'. But if I don't get the payroll in, they will all tie me to a tree and set fire to me.
            Don't you just love being the person in most demand? It use to bother me because my holidays had to be worked out when it wasn't a payroll week.

Payroll waits for nobody! :H

I am on day 3 myself. I am aiming at a sober September. I am not doing the ODAT but the OMAT. (One month at a time) hahaha. I do have a blind date this coming weekend and I don't know how I am going to manage not having a drink. I will figure something out. I just don't want for him to think I am a freak for declining. He probably will. Oh well, I come first.

Comment

OHHHH, OneTwo, she is SO DURN CUTE!!! I am so impressed that she helps the other ones who are upset. What a wonderful little girl!!

DB, thanks, and believe me: you inspire ME, right back! We can all do this, together!

wip

Comment

one2many;397823 wrote: Vladders, whats your plan for tonight?
                Pick up my car (it's been repaired), eat some pizza, go to 'band' practise at church - come home, do some work on the church website, sulk because I can't have a drink (joking) and drink some Shloer Red Grape instead!

Little Ava looks so cute and looks so happy about school - hope she had a great day!
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I only eat it once a week excuse me!
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Nice to see so many of us here today. The 1st of September is a beautiful day today here and this week promises to be a beauty to my spirits are quite high.
                    I did have a niggle(love that Zeppie) about possibly having wine tonight as my husband said he wanted to go out. In my case, having a niggle in the morning is bad as I can rationalize all day long...."I've gone 5 days AF. I'm not as bad as all that. One glass(oh yeah!!!) won't hurt" As Cindy said,though, these are just thoughts and I will NOT act on them. I'll feel them, acknowledge them and then tell them to piss off.
                    O2m, I feel badly that your tummy hurts. I am such a baby when I have a stomach ache that you truly have my sympathies. Sometimes a cup of chamomille tea helps my stomach if it's upset. Please see a doctor if it continues though.
                    I'm going to run outside and enjoy the sunshine we have here. I have noticed that the sun's shadows have changed already. The sun is not as high in the sky reminds me that winter is not far off. In a few months I'll be wanting to move to New Zealand.

Will check back later. Have to keep those niggles at bay.

Janet

Comment

Good Morning everyone!!
                      Unless I am cross posting, this is the roll call so far: Vlad, O2M, Marbella, Limers, 1967, Gia, Ruby, Zeppie, Londoner,Cinders, Gyco, Chelle, Bright, DB, Wally, Southern, 1More, WIP, Janie, Mad, Shelby, Kriger along with River as a cheerleader!!!! An impressive list, to be sure. I want to wish everyone a GREAT September! I lift my large glass of lemon water to toast you all!!! Kriger
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Add Janet to the list-cross post. Sorry Janet.
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Also vinophile/Janet! Yes, a grand list. Lifting my green tea as well (gawd I drink a LOT of that stuff!)!

wip

Comment

Your little girl is adorable, O2M!

Comment

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say hi to all before I settle down to a good read of this thread. When I saw the number of replies I realised that this may take some time :H
                              It seems that a lot of peeps have joined here for 01/09 and that is fantastic. Welcome to all of you and good luck on your 30 day (or more) challenges.

I have had a busy day at work and I REALLY miss not being able to log on when I want. Sometimes I manage a sneaky look at work but I am dreading the day when someone sees what I am looking at over my shoulder :H
                              I have all sorts of daft excuses ready....but here's hoping that I never have to use them....cos I certainly wouldn't believe them. LOL

I hope you have all had a great AL free day today?
                              time to settle down for a little read................need my mwo fix badly.....
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Woohoo, gyco has an avatar!! Love it gyco
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X