AF Army - 1st September 2008!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The levees have not been breached. Does not mean they won't but they have not yet. Water and waves are splashing over the canal in the Upper 9th Ward but the levees are holding strong for now.

Comment

Hi Limers! I have finally plucked up the courage to open the box today!!!!
      I thought I should as my tutor is calling this week to arrange my tutorials and I don't want to look unprepared LOL.
      I have worked out what I need to do each week so just gotta stick with it. Next step is watching the dvd.......hmmm think I can manage that :H
      Are you doing another course?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh bloody hell, my prayers are with them.....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

OK, 1-2-M, once I figure out how!! I have great pics of hubs & me on vac last week, Gulf of Mexico. The weather there changes on a dime. Guess it's the price you pay to live in paradise. Also, must post my pets. PS. People evacuated from Gulf Coast were able to bring their pets this time. That's the reason many stayed for Katrina. About 1.5 million have evacuated. Lets all keep them in our thoughts.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey all, I'm still here, doing well and re-enlisting. A big WELCOME to all the new recruits, and of course HI to the old-timers.

peace,
            lilnev
            Q: How do I become the person I want to be?
            A: Practice, of course.

Comment

We're counting you in, Lilnev. Welcome to our Sept challenge! kriger
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Back from my band practise, and eaten my pizza! Going to see if I can get some Shloer Red Grape or something...

Thinking of those being affected by hurricane Gustav.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Doh! No Shloer Red Grape, had to get diet lemonade instead... oh never mind.
                  Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

good luck Vlad...

Comment

The dangerous gaping hole in my house...

I'm scared of my stairs at the moment! So glad I'm not drinking actually! Attached files [img]/converted_files/604738=3850-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/604738=3851-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/604738=3852-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

im watching Gustav on sky news ...its scary stuff. My God they have suffered there. What about all the folks that have nowhere else to go?

Comment

Yeah limers, I am pretty consumed by this, too, I was just beside myself during the days after Katrina, those poor people stuck in that awful stadium in NOLA... and here we go again...

wip

Comment

vlad, hang in there, and let those scary steps be a gigantic parable in your life... or something... (parable can't be the right word, can it? lesson, maybe?)!!! They demonstrate how risky life is when you are drinking, how much better it is when you are NOT drinking, etc....

oh well.

wip

Comment

Hi all again! Good to hear everyone is keen to do their 30 days! It's quite a crowd.

Vino - just heading into Spring here in NZ, so come on over
                              O2M - your daughter is a cutie - glad she had a good day at school
                              Vlad - I'd probably still manage to fall down those stairs sober.

Well getting ready to go to the track - keep your fingers crossed - two houndies in today

Stay strong everybody
                              Zeppie
                              It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Gia , when ya gonna change your name to Olive???ehh?

Comment

Working...
                                X