AF Army - 1st September 2008!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that's Day 1 done for me, I'm off to bed. Have a good evening, afternoon, morning - whatever it is wherever you are. Spakoinoi nochie! Good night!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I'm counting you in the Army, Gia. Now I'm hungry for Chinese. Kriger
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

GOOD FOR YOU vlad, Gia, everyone! And hoping your doggies do great tonight, Zep! First night at the track AF, is it? Not sure, but anyway, wishing you well. lil nev, glad you are with us! Kriger, Ruby, Starting, how y'all feeling?? I can't name anybody, it's pretty wonderful that there are so many...

I am doing OK, saw my mother (in the psych hospital) a little while ago. She is doing better than yesterday (was able to eat ice cream, getting the spoon to her mouth by herself, and apparently she walked "a couple of steps" earlier today). Still hallucinating, but today she kind of understands that they are not real, and we talked about that. I told her they would go away when she goes home (as likely they will, if she does get to go home), and that they are like dreams, when she is half-awake. She said that helped, some. But one of them is really scaring her: she sees a dog (a "very smart" dog) over to the right side of her chair, and he is asking her questions, and if she answers two of them wrong, she will die. It would be funny, I guess, if it weren't so damn sad.

I've got a cappuccino, and some green tea, and I am fixing a filet of sole and twice-baked potato (with broccoli and sour cream in it) for dinner. Downloaded Season One of "The Wire" (never have seen any of it) and will watch some of it tonight. Went for a good brisk walk, earlier. I guess I am set for the evening. I am just not going to watch the news on TV at all, because of that damn hurricane.

I hope the evening goes well for everyone (everyone who still has some evening left, that is!)!

wip

Comment

Damn, OneTwo I was hoping you'd feel better by night, but tomorrow for SURE, OK?? Stomach, dammit, COOPERATE!!

Tomorrow...

wip

Comment

Checking in very late today. It's a holiday Monday and very busy with the family. Daughter's 10 day visit is now over and had to take her and her boyfriend out to the airport. Will be Christmas before they're home again.
            Starting Sept. AF --- and first day is almost done. Looking forward (apprehensively mind you) to hopefully completing 30 days AF. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Comment

Hi everyone,
              3am in the uk here and I cant sleep.. have bad toothache
              Thought Id make myself a nice cup of tea and browse the posts while im waiting for the painkillers to work.
              Good to see everyone still positive
              Roll on Day Two
              ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Hey Chelle, good move to log on here, but sorry 'bout the toothache. I'm getting ready to shut down the household for the night over here in the middle of the USA, and get on to bed. I hope tomorrow's a good one for you! Or, I guess, the rest of your today... !!

wip

Comment

Working...
                X