Insomnia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insomnia...

I have almost all of this. Thanks for the suggestions. I WILL sleep again.
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Insomnia...

I take time release melatonin and time release Xanax. On the nights I don't take the Xanax I replace it with time release valerian. The extended release versions really help with not waking up in the middle of the night.
      Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
      - George Jackson

Comment

Insomnia...

Accountable for Me;397889 wrote: Trazadone works awesome. Within 20 minutes you are basically crawling for the bed and sleep right through. The only problem for me was that it left me in a haze until 3pm. So I stopped it after a couple of months.

I feel your pain. My problem is falling asleep - takes me forever. I have started with Melatonin 3mg's now. I have to take 2 of them. Insomnia sucks.

i take the melatonin too.
        if i run out (because the healthfood store runs out!!) i can cope a couple more night but then it starts again... i can't sleep before 1 and need to be awake by 6 at the latest.
        i have to be alert ALL day.
        i think taking melatonin is an extremely small price to pay for a good nights rest!
        and there are so few side effects i am quit comfortable w/continuing to take it.

Comment

Insomnia...

Maybe try some aroma therapy, they have calming bath stuff and maybe some sleepytime tea!!

Sammys

Comment

Insomnia...

Brittz, did you sleep last night? Just wondering if anything worked for you?
            You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
            X