Fashion faux pas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fashion faux pas?

Oh, so its an empowerment thing? Thats nice, I guess next time I see them I won't think its so weird. They do look rather jaunty.

I've never heard of that but have always joked that I will probably be the old cranky lady on the block who wears lots of purple and has lots of animals ...:dog::chick::cat::cat::cat:arrot:

PS: limers, did we even see your shoes??

Comment

Fashion faux pas?

They are in the thread Here They Are! Prob on page 2 or something ...Ive thrown tem out since and got a pair of moon boots instead. I s that better? lol.

Comment

Fashion faux pas?

limers you did this one to yourself,dang thts what they use to say when i drank to much have a great day lime

Comment

Fashion faux pas?

rubywillow;398278 wrote: I'd love to be in the room while my husband was being waxed!! He just snuck up on me, so the couch is his friend tonite. one2m, sorry, i'm an electronic idjit! What does bumped it up mean? Dets, off track here, but no you like your firepower. Did you read news sorry a while back about the guy who decided to rob a gunstore? When he pulled his KNIFE, the owner, 2 employees, and 3 customers drew down on him. He did not survive. I'm a fountain of useless information.
          Ruby no I didn't see that particular news piece but it's priceless! thank goodness criminals are often "felony stupid". Seems only congress has the smart criminals
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Fashion faux pas?

one2,I think they are big fat ugg type things , like uggs made out of duvet!

Comment

Working...
            X