Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 2nd September 2008

sleeping mainly, lol
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Thanks Krigs - day 10 today YAHOOO! I can't believe how good I feel, but I had really hit rock bottom before that. It took me a year from realising I had to do something about my drinking to when I actually did. And now I'm cross at myself for wasting that year (and all the years before that).
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Vlad, what happened??? I thought you were on day 11. Sorry to call you out, but I was very impressed with your will power. Day 3 for me, but really having some cravings. Damn imp (Al) whatever its name is....trying to tell me its Ok. Going for a walk now with my Yorkie. Hopefully AL will leave me alone!!!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Oops maybe I read an old Post! Sorry Vlad!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Good job Day 10 Zeppie!!!!
            Great going Bright on day 3!!!
            The days just go by with the blink of an eye, don't they? (Well they do at my age-they fly by...LOL)
            kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Just signing on. Will catch up soon! Family issues came up but I am still here! Vlad, you with us? I will address everyone else in abit. Please forgive me if it takes abit!! PG daughter went to urgent care yesterday. She and baby are fine, just some hiccups! I am still here for myself and for y'all!!!
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

We are all fine and thanks for the prayers!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Yeah!!! Glad to have LTG back!! k
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I am here. Need to let husbo share the Pc but will be back in the AM. Damn! I have so much to live for, 4 grandkids before I am over 50...LOL!! That is great! Thanks to everyone for the support! It could not have happened without you and it is still going on! Stay with me and I will stay with you!!! Love you all, y'all from where I am...LOL!! Will check in in the AM
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Was Pops and the babe with you? If I go by myself I do not spend near as much. I don't have to buy 12 different types of fruit roll ups or honey's $15 bag of nuts.
                      But, I agree. The price of groceries is out of control!

Comment

Have fun cooking, Gia! I see lots of good meals in your future!!!
                        I am a daily shopper (or every other day), so I rarely see grocery orders very high. I should get organized and shop for 1 or 2 weeks at a time but I have never been able to master that feat. I pass by the grocery store every day so it's just part of my routine. Have fun, Gia and Popeye, enjoying all that good food. If you have it handy, could you send me your turtle cheesecake recipe. Thanks, Kriger

Comment

Thanks, honey and have a great evening! k

Comment

Checking in for KP duty! I'm in Southern California, so I guess my time is SO OFF! I get such a kick out of how you guys in UK and elsewhere talk. I don't know what the heck a stone is as far as weights and where I come from a Mum is a flower! LOL!! This is a great start to September. I'll try and check in sooner!

Michaela
                            :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                            AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Working...
                            X