Thank you for your prayers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier in Auguest, I had asked for prayers for my mother in law who was diagnosed with cancer. Thank you for responses and messages. Dear Baldheadedoldguy said it beautifully, when he wished that her passing be merciful. It was exactly that! We had a wonderful visit yesterday, kids telling funny grandma stories, her laughing. She even ate corn on the cob for lunch! She called me after her dinner. Still in good spirits and very lively. Her aid said that at about seven, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath and was gone. She will be missed...:h
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

You can't ask for much more, Best.....I'm glad she is in a better place...

Our thoughts are with you...

Don

Comment

Best-

I am sorry for your loss but it does sound like the perfect day and perfect passing. I wish you and your family peace.

Comment

Best,

I am sorry you lost such a lovely presence in your life here on this earth.

I am grateful her passing was so peaceful and that the family had a beautiful last day with her.

Much love to you,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sorry best, But yes that at least sounded merciful to say the least.

hugs....
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

peace be with her and you yours
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss Best but agree her passing sounded very peaceful. How lovely that you will have such fond memories of your last day together. I am so glad you were able to spend it with her.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Oh, Best I am so sorry to hear that your MIL has passed on. It sounded that she was at peace, surrounded by her beloved family. I am thinking about you and your family. It is always a hard thing to part. May your memories sustain you.
                Love Lori
                *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

best

I am sorry for your loss, but as others have said, you enjoyed the last day w/ her....................and she went peacefully.....that is the best we all could ask for.

You have always been there for me, you ARE the Best!!!:thanks:

love and prayers,:l:h

MA
                  :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Oh Best

I too send my sincere condolences on your loss. But I too am so glad she left this world peacefully and surrounded by so much love and joy.
                    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

:hBest I'm sorry to hear of your loss, it is so hard to say goodby...

I'm glad you were able to spend a wonderful day together, and she went in peace, surrounded by love...

Love & hugs to you & your family.:l

Judie
                      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Best, so sorry for your loss. I am happy that you and your family had such a wonderful day together and that the passing was peaceful.

Love and Comfort,
                        Kate
                        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

So sorry for your loss honey. I am so glad her passing was so peaceful.
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Best, please accept my sympathies. Your MIL had a wonderful last day and chose when to go, I truly believe that.
                            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

I am so glad you were able to spend such quality time with her. I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X