Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your prayers!

OMG
    BEST...I didn't know. I am just so glad that her passing was the best it could be.

With all my love, as always

Beth
    formerly known as bak310

Comment

Oh My Dear Sweet BEST,I just came on line this morning and read your post.I am so sorry for your loss.It is painful to let someone you love,go home again.Her transition was easy and she knows how much you all love her here on planet Earth.Please know that she is surrounded with loved ones,now as well.I will keep you in my prayers.It is an honor to call such a wonderful person,as you FRIEND...Love and Blessings to you and your family...
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Best, I'm soooo glad that you had such a wonderful time with her right before her passing....it sounds as if she felt all was well with her heart, and her families hearts, and she just relaxed, and slipped away to heaven! What a wonderful thing. I'm glad she wasn't needlessly suffering, and was able to enjoy being with you all..... I'm glad this is over for you, now please take some much needed time for Best! We love you!
        "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

My mother in law donated her body to research, so there will not be the usual arrangements. My husband, a couple of the boys and I cleaned out and moved her entire apartment and I have been spending yesterday and today seperating things for other loved ones and finding places to store the rest. However, I felt compelled to share with you, that our household will not need to buy toilet paper or q-tips for the next 15 years. Also, if anyone needs any sweetner, salt and pepper packets or individual restaurant jellies, let me know - they are in abundance here! We have shed a few tears, but also had some great laughs! LOL!
          "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

How funny! Well, around here, toliet paper seems to vanish, so feel free to donate anytime! Lordy, this got me to thinking, just in case, I better clean out the drawers!!!!! LOL No telling what all I have shoved here and there! You have to laugh, it makes the world go around! Love to you and your family!
            "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

hi best its funny i remember the thread,long time ago i would not of,im gald she never had to suffer and yes she at rest now gyco

Comment

Best, sorry to hear of your loss. I am thankful to hear she passed in peace after spending time with the family Today had some tears and some laughs. That's a healthy mix. Must be her love looking back at you

Can you pass the toilet paper, please...LOL!! Funny the things was stock up on...LOL!!

Best of luck and wishes to y'all
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                X