help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

sad gyco but i cant show it cause i got to be strong,what do you do when your daughter brakes up,with a great guy but he lies,for the 4th time,but he feels he did it to protect her,or your sons girl freind is brot up in a family tht dont want her to succeed and they will do anything to make her fail,i no what the gyco,10 months ago wood of done,nasty tht,but,tell me what you would do gyco

help

I'm not sure I would do anything other than listen to my children's feelings and try to support them in those. I don't think it works very well for parents to get involved in their children's relationships.

Comment

help

Great guys don't lie.

m. xx
      ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
      I am in the next seat.
      My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

help

gyco, there is some great advice here, and I don't have much to add, but I wonder why you can't show you are sad? I think it is not only good for you, but also for your kids, if you show your emotions a little. You can be strong AND express your emotions at the same time.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

help

tthnx all your comments have helped the girlfreind comes from a odd family,the mother devorced her father and cant make him pay so i think he tries to sabbatage her daughters,doesnt make sense until i found out her and her boyfreind consume a lot of AL,THE GIRL GOT A JOB THE OTHER DAY AND LEFT HER OTHER ONE,THE GUY WENT TO THE BANK AND TOLD THEM IF SHES GONNA BE WORKIN THERE HE WOULD REMOV ALL HIS COIN,THERE A BUNCH OF SIKOES,AND I CANT SAY WHAT I WOULD OF DONE CAUSE THT gco is gone thnx everyone got to work hope all this imfo doesnt hurt your day

Comment

help

Gyco- I don't have kids but I guess I would do nothing other than feel sad.

Sending good vibes your way.

Comment

Working...
            X