Please Help Animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Help Animals

I have visited this site for years. Make sure you click all of the tabs on the top to help lots of people and pets. I think it is a wonderful site.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Please Help Animals

Consider it done!
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Please Help Animals

LuCKY what a fantastic site, we must keep this one bumped up, just in case I have also added it to my favourites and will click every day.
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Please Help Animals

I will be clicking daily...thank you Lucky
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Please Help Animals

Thanks! And I agree Beatle. Veggiehead here for 30 years.

Comment

Please Help Animals

irishlady, I want that cat!!!Because of my dogs (Rottie's down to Yorkies) I don't usually have one. One time, tho, this chewed up, scarred and scared thing showed up here, and that night a big tomcat came after him. Woke us all up, and I saved him from that one. Anyhoo, Cat adopted the Rotties. When he felt theatened, he went straight to their yard, slept on top of the biggest Rottie there. Turned into a big, beautiful (eventually spayed) tom, who graced us many years with his presence.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please Help Animals

I have clicked!
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Please Help Animals

I just clicked again too. Let's keep this up there to remind us to keep clicking, or better yet, put it in our favorites.
                  AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Please Help Animals

thank you lucky
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Please Help Animals

so sad popeye
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Please Help Animals

I've been clicking this site for years and will keep clicking for as long as I'm able! While I'm there, I also click on the breast cancer site and the others. Only takes a few seconds.

Comment

Working...
                        X