AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chelle12;399345 wrote: ooh, my 5-HTP has just arrived!
    It says on the label to take it at bedtime, but im wondering if it's ok to take now? After all, I dont get too many cravings when Im asleep lol.
    Any advice?
    I can't give any, because I have no experience of using it - funnily enough though I woke up at 4.20am craving a drink, LOL!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Nooo..
      Ive just checked the 'health store' link for info and it says not to take 5-htp if Im taking an SSRI (Im on prozac)
      Oh Bugger.. WHY didnt I spot that before I ordered it?
      Darn..
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Doh!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

For some reason it takes alot for me to bring myself to watch a film about alcoholism, there was one on the other day (can't remember what it was) and I switched over quick - think it may have been the one you've just watched O2M.

I think I feel embarrassed or something...

Comment

congrats all,not so hard is it when you get support,and those movies do hit a spot,i kinda like the show interventions,but it doesnt seem so many people want to televise there family situations,it was a repeat on monday,one youll do fine,and way to go the rest of you,i wont call it a fall,but chuck it up to lerning not not over doing,the gyco has no excuses but i have to say i flopped,but i will stay and support all of you,all the time,never modded b4 and hopefully it will either hence to stop or fal back into the regions of no return thnx all and have great day the gyco

Comment

They make me cringe, like that documentary 'Rain In My Heart' and that program on in the UK 'Make My Body Younger.' I feel like someone's having a poke at me, it's probably God!

Comment

I've bought some apples and oranges, I normally buy these but drink beer instead... the fruit of course just rots in the bowl. Not this time, I've brought an apple to work and I'm going to EAT IT! Going to eat an orange when I get home. Ask me later whether I've eaten them and if not shout at me!

Oh and no, O2M - the apple's NOT fermented!

Comment

Good morning Wally - hope you're feeling good today. Thanks, I have the Kudzu and am taking it 3 times a day.

Comment

Comment

I watched "When a man loves a woman" the other day. Was good, although the part where she drunkenly hits her daughter was hard to watch..reminded me of last Christmas when I repeatedly told my son to get in the bath and I ended up screaming at him and chased him up the stairs.. then passed out on the settee...
                      Awful time.
                      I turn into a right bitch through AL
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Oh, THANKS for that pic O2M.. Ive just eaten an apple LOL.. yuk

Comment

Just wondering.. since we're on Day 3 - how long do you reckon it takes for our hair/skin to improve..? Are we talking days/weeks/months with AL out of our system?
                          Just thought a bit of "vanity inspiration" would help to keep me going

Comment

one2many;399374 wrote: Thought this was more you Vladders
                            LOL! I love this thread!

Comment

Chelle - I have dark rings under my eyes that I thought would go last time I was AF for 40 days, I think they started to look better but I started drinking again. I still look haggered. I have contact lenses but don't wear them because I look like I've been taking drugs, my glasses disguise it! That's vodka drinking for you.

Come to think if it, my avatar doesn't have bags under its eyes!

Comment

Still not eaten that apple yet... LOL! I'll eat it for lunch.

Comment

Working...
                                X