AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear lenses too. sometimes forget to take em out when Ive passed out bfore. Woke up thinking "s**t, Im blind!.." before it sinks in that i'd just forgotten to take them out.
    Horrible feeling that - going to sleep in contact lenses, you feel like you've got pebble dashing behind your lids.
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

This guy is on the TV in the office...

Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hey, what you doing taking a photo of me first thing this morning?!
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

vlad: EAT the APPLE!!

Wow everyone is doing GREAT, over there in the Old World (hahaha!)! I am starting to sleep till nearly 6am now, after 6 weeks AF, and that's a relief! And I think Chelle asked about when do we look better? I think I started looking better/healthier/less awful, in just a few days. But part of that was being able to look myself in the eye when I looked in the mirror, and not feeling awful self-reproach and despair.

Keep on keepin' ON!!!

wip

Comment

one2many;399388 wrote: LMAO
            I'll give you LMAO...
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi to the Army ---- it's only 7:15 am here and there's so many posts! Don't have time this morning to read through ... have to be out the door in 5 minutes. Just wanted to check in --- starting Day 3 for me. Will check in with you all later. Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Comment

Oh great... they're talking about drinking in the office again.

Comment

Morning, New Day
                  Yep, going to be a LONG thread by the looks of it.. but this isgoing to be a long day for me cos Im in the house on my own til tonight.
                  Going to do some cleaning now.
                  See you all later
                  C

Comment

New Day;399398 wrote: Hi to the Army ---- it's only 7:15 am here and there's so many posts!
                    My fault I think New Day!

Comment

Oh good, think they've finished - really need that lemon fanta now!!!

Comment

Think I'll go and buy some bathroom scales... that way, I can keep a check on how much weight I'll lose with not having the 1000's of calories per day Ive been consuming through the vino.

Comment

Hi All!

Glad everyone seems to be feeling well today- I also feel better after a sad day yesterday.

Am off to do some work now but will check back later.

Chelle, I think I started looking better when I felt better- around day 5 or 6.

Comment

And I also think I'll treat myself, partner and son to a takeaway tonight in celebration of actually hving reached "Day 3" in a year!

Comment

Hi Marbella!
                              Day 5 or 6 eh? Okey dokey, so that means by this weekend I should be lookin' GOOD... (well, with the help of make-up, lol)

Comment

I have eaten my apple!

Comment

Working...
                                X