• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Good soldier, vlads!

wip

Comment

I have a chopped apple as a decorative item in my pint of apple, blackcurrant and water.

Could do with one of those little umbrellas in it too.... and a sparkler.
      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

What's a chipper, y'all??

I think I want one.

wip

Comment

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh... that hits the spot.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Arrrrgh! I wish the boss'd stop interrupting and let me finish my lunch!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Aaaah, finally he's going to his meeting!

Comment

OK, so anything with fried potatoes is a "chipper"? Help me out y'all! Can pizza be a "chipper" if you have fried potatoes (what we call french fries??) with it???

wip

Comment

Hello All,

Just a quick check in before I peruse the posts, Sounds like everyone is in chipper spirit today!

I'll be baaack (said in an arnie voice)
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

A chipper needs to ideally come from a uk chip shop and can include battered fish, battered sausage and even battered chips, LOL! VERY unhealthy. Hmmm... battered pizza? The chips need to be really greasy as well! Only then can it be classed as a chipper I think...

Comment

Oh and wrapped in tabloid newspaper!!!

Comment

Comment

ahh, thanks vlad! OK, so I was right, I DO want one! OneTwo's menu has some kind of curried ones. Or ones WITH curry, I'm not sure. I want that, I think.

wip

Comment

And they bring all this to your house, OneTwo??? I would be big AS a house!

wip

Comment

O2M!!!

Comment

Euros? Do you still have punts or whatever they're called?

Comment

Working...
                                X