Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Do you not use punts anymore then?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Ah BBC News | EUROPE | Short life of Irish punt

I'm such an ignoramus.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Comment

Good morning!
          Umm...fish and chips! Although at 6:15 it may be a little early for that. I went to Dublin a few years ago. Did not care for the blood pie but loved the chips!
          Made it through the night. I did not really crave any but was temtped as hubby left an open bottle of wine out.
          Hope everyone has a great day. I know it will be hard for a lot of us so lets stick together.

Comment

one2many;399527 wrote:
            Ahh memories Vlads....
            Looks like toy money.

Comment

Hey, is everyone using the DrinkTracker?

Comment

I believe they tried to pass it off as a pudding.

Comment

vlad the Drink Tracker never would let me sign on, so I gave up long ago. It's a good idea though, I think...

wip

Comment

Just checking in to see how many posts you're at, One2...holy shit girl! :H I suppose now that school is on you'll rocket right up to the top - LOL!!! You'll have to do what I do, the frantic cleaning shuffle before hubby gets home so he doesn't think you've been chatting all day.
                    Anyway, wishing you all a wonderful, strong day! ~ River :h
                    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

shelbysmiles;399533 wrote: I believe they tried to pass it off as a pudding.
                      What the DrinkTracker, LOL... joking. Sounds gross though, maybe it's like black pudding pie or haggis, although they are not desserts.

Comment

yeah me too, OneTwo I wish I hadn't read it.

wip

Comment

I don't mind black pudding in small quantities, it lies very heavy on the stomach.

Comment

Hmmm... made me think of liver. Imagine this on a menu...

Liver cirhossis
                            Liver marinated in vodka served with chips and vegetables of your choice

Comment

I'll pass as well.

Comment

one2many;399552 wrote: No not here, we have paddys day and thats enough...people go mad here on Paddys Day.Just ends up a big drunken fiasco.
                                Oh I know too well, was doing 40 days AF, day 5 was st paddy's day, the boss came round with cans of guiness and insisted everyone had to drink it at 10.00am. I explained I was AF and they told me I couldn't and had to take part. Needless to say I stood my ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X