AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gia;399555 wrote: I don't think I want that one..shelbysmiles;399557 wrote: I'll pass as well.
    Good!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Gia;399562 wrote: I like Guiness. A meal in a glass!
      Right let's change the topic!
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I updated my drink tracker!

Comment

Right, I think I'm blabbing to much on this thread... think I'll come back later. Have a GREAT SOBER SEPTEMBER WEDNESDAY!

Comment

You are not babbling.
            I have Shelby's open house this afternoon and I'm so glad I'm not hungover. I'm always so paranoid that all the other mothers or teachers know. Sometimes it is hard for me to even put a sentence together. But, not today!
            Oh, and she starts back to dance class tomorrow! There better not be a hangover there either!

Comment

Hey guys... what's a hump day?

Comment

Good morning/afternoon everyone! Sounds like all is well today So, some of us are getting ready for Christmas? I started on Christmas cards last month. I need to make a stocking for the baby on the way. I'll start that as soon as we know if its a boy or girl All of your posts about food have made me so hungry...LOL!!
                :l
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hump day is middle of the week.
                  :l
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

"hump" day is Wednesday, vlads, halfway through the week (over the HUMP) till the weekend....

Comment

Ah da konyeshna, spaseebah!!!

Of course! Thanks! Now I feel REALLY thick.

Comment

URRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! URRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! THERE'S MOULD IN MY FANTA BOTTLE! And I've been drinking it... oh well.

Comment

Shew-eee that was alot to catch up on.

My dinner that I planned for tonight is decidedly dull after reading all that, although I can definetly do without the haggis and black pud (and frot apple) - I tried it when I was in Scottland and it was just horrid!

I am loving the new avatars everyone... Vlad, yours reminds me of Private Benjamin... that's what I wanted to be when I grew up LOL!

This is such a great troop, you are all doing such a good job this month - good on you!!

Hubby went AF last night, not by choice. He is on tablets that forbid him to drink AL with and I actually felt quite bad for him... he didn't say anything (he's big, brave and can handle it like a MAN LOL) but I could see him at a loss what to do with himself last night. I could just see by the look on his face it was like he had lost his best friend. He has already started counting the days till he can drink again.
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Top of the morning to All,
                            It seems everyone sounds better than yesterday; I'm glad.
                            Vlad-Did you get that Freaking bottle out of a machine?!?! Yuck!!!
                            It is my 1st day off the ciggies-wish me luck!!!
                            Have a great day evveryone-gotta go shower and get ready for work! Krigs
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

DeeBee;399621 wrote:
                              He has already started counting the days till he can drink again.
                              My hubby has created a chart to see how much weight he's going to lose, he's already lost about 5 lbs, I've lost 1 lb.

Comment

Hi Krigs - congrats again on the 30 days!

Comment

Working...
                                X