Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 3rd September 2008

one2many;399637 wrote: I have put on a POUND
    whoo hoo Yippie...I have just checked when I read vlads post.....go fatarse o2m!
    WELL DONE O2M!

:goodjob:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Good job, O2M!
      And also, good job on 15 days (although I think you should say 31 with an oops)! That is a great accomplishment!

Comment

Gah... I lost my internet connection... bloody weather.
        Had about 5 pages to scroll back to read lol. All the talk of chinese and chippys is making me well hungry.
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Don't Kudzu tablets stink?! I've got them in my bag - opened the bottle and whoo-eee!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Someone told me Kudzu makes your poo green, I think they were winding me up.

Comment

Oh dear....

Comment

Yeah well, at least I'm not as gullible as the girl who was told that bananas really grew straight and people were employed to bend them.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/605924=3862-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

or tartan paint
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Is that why I'm burping all day!!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

How are you Deeb's, not chatted in ages!

Comment

KUDZU: Here's what the stuff looks like growing along the roadside in the south here in USA:

You can imagine how desperate we southerners must be to eat the awful stuff! It swallows up whole forests!

wip

Comment

Hellooo Vladster,

I know, everytime I go to chat no-ones there - what's up with that huh? LOL
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Oh bugger O2m, now I don't feel like the curry i've been slaving over all afternoon!

Comment

I'll take the curry!!!

wip

Comment

All this food is making the salad I had planned for lunch look sorta plain.

Comment

Working...
                                X