AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shelby, put some curry powder in it. And bangers. And fried eggs.... and maybe some chips....

It'll be GREAT!!

wip

Comment

Coming right up WIP!

Hubby is working late so I get to stay on-line a little longer (very sneaky) and the curry is drying out nicely on the stove LOL.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Vlad is drinking... Shloer Red Grape.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

A Work in Progress;399734 wrote: Shelby, put some curry powder in it. And bangers. And fried eggs.... and maybe some chips....

It'll be GREAT!!

wip
          LOL! That would defeat the purpose of eating my plain salad!
          I'll go a little crazy and add some pecans and a sliced pear and Blue Cheese.

Comment

Can I join your army too? I am on day 3 as well. Never made it past day 5.

Have had my sammich for lunch and just checking in on here. I will stay close for the month and you guys are doing great!
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Of course Suzanna! You're very welcome to join this crazy bunch! :H
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LOL, is there a link Wally?

Just put my dinner in the oven, chicken and mozarella wrapped in bacon!

Comment

Ah, here it is...

Shloer - Sparkling Red Grape - Review - Delicious wine-substitute

Comment

Hiya, You all sound like you are doing great today? Just read through the menu's and feeling hungry myself

I have decided to try the Allone, tastes like shite but I am hoping it will make me feel great so will persevere. I mixed it wuith yogurt and it was like eating a pot of wallpaper paste. Sure I will get use to it :upset:
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Thanks wally, I'll give it a go....not sure what I can do about the texture though. It really is........disgusting.
                      I will start a new mantra
                      Allone is delicious
                      Allone is delicious
                      Allone is delicious
                      Allone is delicious.......

Comment

yeah Starting it's the texture, more than the taste, that bothered me. The "fruit" version tastes (smells?) less bad but still... It is better in a smoothy than in yogurt, you can just put it in the blender and slam it back through a straw, but then (seems to me) I've wasted what would have been a nice smoothie!! I can't figure out why it's supposed to be better than a good multi-vitamin, especially if I am also taking a bunch of others supps...

wip

Comment

All One is yummy
                          settles in your tummy
                          once you stop the hurling...
                          then your toes start curling
                          The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Nice one Wally :H

WIP, the Allone will absorb much better than tablets as it is in powder form. Our guts are more than likely damaged due to al and our absorption ability is probably compromised. The Lglut will help repair the gut lining. I think having the combination of Amino acids in the formula will make a big difference too.

Comment

Merrily skipping thru the posts (has become my secret daily pleasure). Other than some of the stuff to help us get better, I've noticed that food tastes better, like it does when I quit smoking. THAT could be a prob: I don't want to gain weight. Fought like a demon those months I was incapacitated to keep it off, and doc says I only gained 8# (I'm 5'9", that's nothing). Just bought a weight loss hypnotherapy CD. Hope it kicks in soon. I love to cook!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yay Suzzana:H

Comment

Working...
                                X