X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Dobraye ootra tovarishi!

Good morning comrades!

Day 3 here. Feeling a little perkier today, still got a headache - but it's tolerable.

After drinking my milk thistle tea, hubby said my breathe smelt like I'd been smoking marijuana - that's why I feel buzzed in a morning!!! LOL!

By the way, the gun on my avatar is not an AK-47, it's an AL-00!!! Ready to kick AL's butt!
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Morning everyone,
    First time I got past day two in a year!
    LOVE the avatar Vlad.. I think all September Soldiers should temporatily change their avatars to the SP 'army' ones just for september!
    Big headache here, and got cold sweats.. but feeling optimistic that i managed to get through last night.
    ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Oh yeah, I've lost that mysterious pound again. Hubby is keeping a chart of how much weight we lose from not drinking AL.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Oh it's only 09.39am and I'm craving a drink - today is going to be hard! I've had a cup of tea - this is looney!

Comment

Good on you Vlad and Chelle - once you get a few days in I'm sure you'll be fine
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Whats my name is kate and whos in it?

Comment

Morning all!
              Just done my 4 mile round trip (on foot) too drop all 3 at school nursery and I'm worn out already!(car is out of action)
              Well done Chelle on day 2! Its me now as I haven't got past day 3 in 4 years.
              Have to say I had a terrible nights sleep. Couldn't get off and then once I did got woken by my 3 yr old who came into bed. Then couldn't get back off again...eventually did and then my 8 year old tiptoes in and I'm squashed at the edge!
              Finally got to sleep at about 4.30 so not good.
              Feel all over the place emotionally, really tearful.
              Well at least the pound has gone vlad!
              O2M - this weather is mad isn't it! Its ok today here but yesterday was pants!I've not heard of that ffilm 'my name is Kate'- is it worth a watch?
              The cravings haven't started yet but then its early for me - my difficult time is 3 onwards after I get the older boys home. Keep the tea and lemon goin vlad.. it will pass!
              Anyway I'll keep checking how everyone is doing
              Eviexx
              Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
              Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
              For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
              "

Comment

And by the way one2, winter is my fav time of the year , actually sep to christmas is . I just love the build up to christmas and sep is like new years for me . I always start something new this time of year . Love, love ,love it!

Comment

I'm at the office - I don't have any tea and lemon...

oo mnye ne chai s limonem... :upset:

Trying not be tempted to buy a can of shandy (feel it's cheating, even though kids can buy it - what does everyone else feel about that? There's basically 0.1% AL in it or something). 2? hours then I can nip out and get some lemon fanta.

Comment

You're right O2M - lemon fanta it is... 2? hours...

Comment

Hmmm, that lemon fanta has got me thinking about having a lime and lemonade again. Im going to try and make my own: -
                      Limonada, lemonade or limeade recipe | Laylita's recipes
                      Going to put a BIG JUG of it in fridge
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Sounds nice Chelle! Being naughty and drinking some coffee, probably asking for trouble really...

Comment

LOL! The coffee's given me hiccups!

Comment

ooh, my 5-HTP has just arrived!
                            It says on the label to take it at bedtime, but im wondering if it's ok to take now? After all, I dont get too many cravings when Im asleep lol.
                            Any advice?

Comment

One 2 many,
                              Who stars in "My Name is Kate?" I'd like to rent that if I can. Always looking for inspirational videos and books. I just saw a Michael Keaton movie and I can't remember the title! It's killin' me. Anybody know this film?

Day 19 for me. I feel great, but still have so many fears of failing. I just started back to school - teacher. The kiddies came for the first day yesterday (they're actually bigger than I am) and although I hadn't slept too well, little sleep definitely is better than a hangover! Have a great day.
                              Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
                              X