Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 3rd September 2008

Good afternoon everyone!

Was invited to join you all in this fight! I'm on day two ~ already craving after picking up my kids and they immediately start screaming and fighting. UGH. I'm going to try and keep up with this string as it's absolutely motivating, but I can only get to the forum afternoon/evening....no time in the morning, and I don't dare check it at work for fear the IT staff will inform my boss I spend half my internet time on a website for alcoholics! Not good. Next thing I know, my boss and mother will stage an intervention and send me off to treatment that I can't afford!

Have a great night everyone ! I'll check back later....for now I'm going to go pop some kudzu and L- drink some ice water and cook my family dinner. And pray my husband doesn't cave in and bring home some AL! (He's quitting with me...)

Comment

Hi all ---- it's just going on 6:00 pm here and day 3 AF for me. Yesterday, taking Chief's advice to make a committment to myself and everyone on this thread to not drink today, it worked for me. So, again I say to all of you "I will not drink today". The fact that I'm going out for my bridge night (where we don't drink) will help, but I used to come straight home and have about 3 - 4 scotches (or wines) before I went to bed. Not tonight!

Comment

Hi everyone, just checking in, I was here half an hour ago, but it has taken me that long to read the posts, lol. I think the army would get the record for the most posts per day. Which is all good, heaven help us if everyone stops posting.

I find myself wondering what everyone is doing throughout the day and I must admit I come to MWO first when I turn the computer on (even before my emails etc.)

Glad to hear everyone is doing so well
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

On a new day now, it's probably the only thing New Zealand is first in, LOL
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Good Morning to you Zeppie. It is 7:30pm where I am on 9/3. What a serious span of time zones we have here. You are now on Day 11?...Woo Hoo for you, my friend!!! You seem to be sailing through these days. Have you had any difficulties? We do have a wonderful Army here, don't we? I have to go spend a little quality time watching tv with hubby. Have a great day, Zep. Kriger
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I feel lost..
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
              X