• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Wish.....

dand im not driking and im repeating my self awwwwwwwwww hehehe

Comment

I Wish.....

haha cant even spell to much xcitement in the air the wife was just in the shower come out and the dang towel fell off to much for yourrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ears eh hahha have a great day

Comment

I Wish.....

by the way all i hope u all get what you WANT THE GYCO

Comment

I Wish.....

I wish I was the gyco hes like a wise old buddha such a great view from his eyes
          Cap

Comment

I Wish.....

and i dont mean his misses we crossed posted

Comment

I Wish.....

I Wish

I wish I would stop procrastinating. I wish I would have a more positive attitude and be more of an example to others. All things that I should more than wish for---I know they are up to me. Just have to stop procrastinating and work on them!

Comment

I Wish.....

Wish I was at my cabin and didn't have to drive 3 hours with 5 dogs. It'll be worth it tho. Beautiful scenery, solitude, my own scedule. I'd invite ya'll, but I'm cherishing the thought of my time alone! Will take pics of the trout I catch!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I Wish.....

I wish I had never touched alcohol to begin with.
                  I wish I could just stop and be healthy instead of worrying all the time.
                  And having 200K in the bank sounds pretty good too.
                  "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

I Wish.....

I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart

Sorry...This pops in my head everytime I see this thread. Those with kids will know this.

Comment

I Wish.....

shelbysmiles;403290 wrote: I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to fly with dragons in a land apart

Sorry...This pops in my head everytime I see this thread. Those with kids will know this.
                      I love PBS....
                      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

I Wish.....

Ok, seriously, I wish Hurricane Ike would TAKE a HIKE!!!! Just dissapear! So nobody would get hurt or lose something.

Comment

I Wish.....

I wish i had put my first post on here 6 months ago
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                          X