AF Army - 5th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seacailin;401074 wrote: The guy in the store looked at me like I had 3 heads when I asked for kudzu.
    Seacailin, did you go to a chemist or a health store?
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

:new:Morning all,
      Thought I would just drop by and say Hi!
      I joined a few days ago, and today is my 5th day AF, Feeling pretty good this morning, had some strange dreams last night, but I was glad I could just actully sleep!
      Any messages would be much appreciated.
      Have been on the live chat a few time and its great to chat to people.
      Hope you all have a good day, and looking forward to getting to know some of you.
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/im...es/newhere.gif

Comment

Went to General Nutrition Centers Vlad
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

its funny you all say the same thing,my freinds that feeling will be with you for a while,but it will stop,vlad i also woke up this morning,i tht it was the dry heaves,but i think im coming down witha touch of the flu,eventully fridays,saturdays ,and sundays you will forget,but its the part where you put yourself into a vulnerable situation,you folks go into the weekend strong like the super heroes of hour time,superman,batman and women hahahha,and march to the beat of the drum you will prevail,good luck to one and all gyco by the way whats a loo hehehe

Comment

Seacailin;401080 wrote: Went to General Nutrition Centers Vlad
            Hmmm, yes, just looked on their website, they don't seem to have it. They have everything else though!
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Gyco;401082 wrote: its funny you all say the same thing,my freinds that feeling will be with you for a while,but it will stop,vlad i also woke up this morning,i tht it was the dry heaves,but i think im coming down witha touch of the flu,eventully fridays,saturdays ,and sundays you will forget,but its the part where you put yourself into a vulnerable situation,you folks go into the weekend strong like the super heroes of hour time,superman,batman and women hahahha,and march to the beat of the drum you will prevail,good luck to one and all gyco by the way whats a loo hehehe
              Hi Gyco! Thanks, good luck to you too! By the way a loo is a toilet.

Comment

:lalala:

Shut up thirsty drinking voice, I'm not listening.

Comment

Trying to write a press release... bog off!

Comment

Trying to read O2M's really long post... bog off!

Comment

O2M - you've made me really laugh. As I'm on my own I'm concerned the next door neighbours will think I have gone a little mad......

Really brilliant post

Comment

Afternoon Folks..
                        Came back from my part-time job and had 4 pages to read through already, lol.
                        Yup, Friday is most defintiely trigger-day for me.
                        Im planning on turning yesterday's soup (I made enough to feed the bloomin 5 thousand) into a hot curry for tonight... The hotter the better, cos then all I'll fancy to drink is soft drinks!
                        Hope everyone is doing well, Happy Sober Friday
                        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

I think it's lemon fanta time!

Comment

I'm not listening silly woman on jeremy kyle show talking about how she feels she's ok to get drunk even though her boyfriend has quit drinking and he is angry because she keeps getting drunk and she just says you did for 14 years so I can too!!!

Sorry the TV is on in reception, it's too high up for me to change the channel, turn down the volume or turn it off!

Lemon fanta time!!!

Comment

:H:H:H I love that post O2M!
                              Hi everyone! Sounds like we really are marching well today....... day 5 for me and yes its fri. Marbella you are so right about it being just another day and yes when drinking every night why should fridays be any different Guess its all that brainwashing as we grow up when parents etc (or mine anyway) go down the pub or drink to 'celebrate' the weekend..whats that all about?!
                              Planning an af time so reckon I might need the support of you guys!
                              It is pouring here- already been rained on this morning on school run and again now when I take my little one to playgroup...hey ho.!
                              Had to get my eldest a swimming hat today for school (didn't think they still made them!) Brought back memories of pink flowery caps that look distinctly like rubber bath mats!
                              Get this too- he has been told they are not allowed to wear flappy dappy shorts (yes he is a boy) but trunks. More expense!
                              :h
                              Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
                              Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
                              For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
                              "

Comment

Good day AF Army ---- it's only 8:00 am here ..... too many posts for me to read through now, but I wanted to check in and report that I'm on Day 5 and happy to be here. Day 5 has been my limit up until now, and with the double whammy of the weekend, I've got a real challenge coming up. However, no social plans, just quiet time after a busy last 2 weeks with. Glad for the break and it should help me over this hump!
                                Out for the day, but will check in later.
                                Together the Army can defeat AL!

Comment

Working...
                                X