AF Army - 5th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Day;401141 wrote: I'm on Day 5 and happy to be here.
    Good on you New Day!

:goodjob:
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Quiet today... Vlad update: Just popped another Kudzu pill and downed some lemon fanta.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

"Trigger Time"... had a phone call from school, my son's ecszema is flaring up and he's in a lot of pain. Managed to get an appointment with Doc for an hour's time... sitting here twiddling my thumbs til I can pick him up and take him there.
        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

I found you all! Thanks for the invite vlad and one2many. I am seriously ready to kick this addiction in the butt, day 1af for me. Hope you all have a great af weekend, will be thinking about you.

Twosox

Comment

O2M...They were so funny. I was in stitches. The landlord knob one was brilliant! Thanks for them. Where did you get them from? Went to town, and it didnt rain! God must be rewarding me. Cheers mate!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

O2M - Thanks, will do!

TWO - Love your avatar, and Welcome *Waves*

Right...must dash... Take care guys

C
              ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Greetings from Cinders!!

Back at home this morning and lovin' it. Poulan was ever so excited to see me and would not let me sleep in this morning.

Ready to bathe and get ready for MRI.

Airport wasn't even a trigger yesterday. I think the more sober time doing the things that used to be done drinking the easier it gets. Yay!!

It is so good to see all of you here today and thinking about the weekend. Plan, plan, plan but remember to swap out enjoyable activities instead of the drinking. It is important to enjoy our sober lives.

I'll check in later troops.

Love,
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

twosox28;401169 wrote: I found you all! Thanks for the invite vlad and one2many. I am seriously ready to kick this addiction in the butt, day 1af for me. Hope you all have a great af weekend, will be thinking about you.
                  Twosox
                  Go for it Two!

Comment

Good morning all! I am still sober; 6 days I believe. Yeah - 6 days. I have no cravings, nothing. Life is really great for me!

Thanks to all who wrote me PM's wondering where I am. I am backing off of MWO a bit and trying to live my life not being glued to the computer. Hard as it is at times. I went to AA 2x this week and I am finding it really great. I think it is really helping me to stay focused and encouraged there is life out there in the big world without drinking.

It sounds like everyone is doing well! Keep up the great work everyone and I will check in, in a few days from now or when I can. :l

:thanks: and have a great day! Life is wonderful! My glass is definitely half full. (not of AL either! hahahaha)

Comment

Its the start of the ice hockey season this weekend. Will be nice to drive to the game and drive home, rather than spend a packet on taxis and trains and getting smashed. Really looking forward to it. o2m, trust me, were getting our fair share!! Its tipping down at the mo!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

LOL! Colleague asked if I wanted a brew (as in coffee/tea NOT BEER!!!) but noticing I had some fanta thought maybe I wouldn't. When I said yes she laughed and commented, 'Coffee... then a fanta chaser?'

Comment

Hi All!!
                          I would like to report for duty in your Army. I need some serious butt kicking!
                          Day 1 again!
                          When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
                          -- Franklin D Roosevelt --

Comment

greenhouse1;401196 wrote: Hi All!!
                            I would like to report for duty in your Army. I need some serious butt kicking!
                            Day 1 again!
                            Attention!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/606962=3873-attachment.gif[/img]

Comment

When is the jam?

Comment

I have plenty of AF liquids. Mostly I drink water with lemon but also like diet Coke.

Comment

Working...
                                X