• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army - 5th September 2008

Good night Vlads!

Comment

Thank you Wally.....and I LOVE your monkeys! Congrats on your good work!

Comment

Hello all, just signing in before most of you sign off.

Welcome to all the newcomers, you will soon find that this is a great place to hang out.

Sleep well everyone who are ready for bed, for everyone else who is still up, looking forward to chatting to you today
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Hi Wally, I think most of the placenta went into foundation or maybe lipstick.

Brand new day here for me, I must have been crying in my sleep last night as my eyelids are really swollen, I'm surprised the dishies didn't yelp and try and run away from me. Although I don't remember having any dreams about my uncle, in fact the dream I can remember was me and jon bon jovi GETTING IT ON!!!!! and I don't think that would make me sad LOL.

Hope your bums feeling better, I don't understand why they don't make more comfortable seats on bikes.

Comment

Don't know why on earth bon jovi came a courtin' , I haven't been in love with him since his tight pant wearing days in the late 80's. Although in my dream he was the more respectable short haired version and oh yeah he didn't have any pants on!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X