AF Army 6th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone, thought I would start the thread today (hope that's okay)

I have just found my favourite You tube footage and thought I could give Vlad some inspiration for her first Saturday AF, and of course everyone else in the Army.

Vlad - when you feel confronted by AL - just pretend you are the bull terrier and AL is the black cat. DANCE IN HIS FACE AND THEN RUN LIKE HELL BEFORE HE GETS HIS CLAWS BACK IN.

P.S. this clip has music so turn your speakers up and have a laugh.

[ame= ]YouTube - bull terrier vs cat[/ame]
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

It's not tomorrow for me, but hi Zeppie!

Comment

Whoopsies, forgot USA was that far behind us

Here's an early happy saturday for all you guys who are more than 14 hours behind New Zealand. I was just trying to be tricky as the UK lot will all be snoring their heads off by now and if they aren't -
      GET TO BED !!!!!

Comment

Zeppie, I LOVED THAT VIDEO!!!

And now I know why the feckin threads are so long by the time I get up in the morning, it is all you people from foreign lands, with your bizarre time zones (why can't you just use good ol' American time????) who are getting started writing stuff, and playing around with videos, while god-fearing folks like me are peaceably and lawfully sleeping.

Just answer me that!

And on that note, I will bid you all good night!!

wip

Comment

Yes I too usually experience the novel that is the AF Army when I get home from work at night and it is enjoyable reading before bed.

But today I thought WHAT THE FECK!!!! I just might fecking start the fecking army thread today.
          (O2M now you have WIP and I cursing in irish - lol)

But on a more serious (or not ) note - I thought I might give all the usual army starters a wee surprise when they wake up, by that stage I will be at work. Oh yeah 'wee' doesn't mean piddle in NZ it means little so don't panic there are no surprises lying around, I will leave the ablution stories to Vlad.

Comment

Now now ladies remember the language police are about! I am sure Feic or feickers or even feic the feicken feickers doesnt count though as even old ladies in Ireland say that!
            BH

Comment

Hello Wally, hope all is well with you today, just about to feed up the dish lickers before I go to work, hope you got all those accounts done.

Will chat to you later
              Love the pic, a few weeks ago it would have taken more than that to stop me having a drink too.

Comment

Good morning Zeppie, WIP, Wallie, Boozehag, Shelby and all to come.
                Loved the vid Zep that sure was a great way to start my morning :H

Another night of weird dreams for me again. At least I am not dreaming about AL any more. Woke with a headache this morning and my first thought was "do I have a hangover?" Thankfully no.

Well I hope everyone has a lovely AF, peaceful Saturday. I will check in later.
                Love Startingover x
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Morning all!
                  That was a great video zep!
                  Just checking in to say I'm off to a family party today so wish me the best and I'll just remember the dog in that video!
                  Have a great day all
                  lol
                  Evie
                  Jesus said"Come unto me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
                  Take My yoke upon you and learn from me for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls.
                  For my yolk is easy and My burden is light
                  "

Comment

Good luck at the party Evie!!!
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

LOL- Thanks for the video Zeppie.

i will check back later just want to wish you all a love AF Saturday!

Comment

Morning everyone,
                        back on the wagon with a vengeance here after yesterday's slip. Going to spend weekend getting all those jobs done around the house that Ive been putting off through usually being plastered at weekends.
                        Hope everyone is well
                        Will check in later
                        C
                        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Good morning all. Feeling good today. Had such fun last night. When it was mentioned that u post videos all night i thought' how boring' but it was the most fun ive had in ages. And it brought back some songs i hadnt heard in a while! Im cooking a 3 course meal for my partner today, so will be busy, but will be checking in all day. Hope everyone has a good and positive day.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good morning! Yep Day 6 for me - still in there. Wow I slept through from around 11.00pm till 8.05am - first time in a long time and I don't remember any weird dreams.

Thanks for starting the thread Zeppie! It's going to be a busy one for me today so I may not be on the site much. Staining my new stairs you see. Still trying to think of something to do tonight.

Oh and I think I'm allergic to Kudzu!
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Chelle12;402194 wrote: Morning everyone,
                              back on the wagon with a vengeance here after yesterday's slip. Going to spend weekend getting all those jobs done around the house that Ive been putting off through usually being plastered at weekends.
                              Hope everyone is well
                              Will check in later
                              C
                              That's the spirit Chelle!
                              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                              X