Happy fathers day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy fathers day

Dads day tommorrow here anyway so I thought I d blow our own trumpet. Well done dads . Hips, Gyco, IAD, Mr T....all the dads have a good one and enjoy the sleep in if you are lucky enough:H
    Cap

Happy fathers day

Happy Fathers Day for tomorrow all of you.

Cap, I am glad you are back. Miss ya when you're not here.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Happy fathers day

Happy Fathers Day to you, have a good one
      ?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Happy fathers day

AHHH one2 your makein me all smushy and you know I hate that. Missed you to Starts always do. Thanks heavenly dads need good freinds love your avartar Liz taylor what style
        Cap

Comment

Happy fathers day

thanks one Ill keep that for her
          Love Cap

Comment

Happy fathers day

You ARE the best DAD yet!!!!Every little girl dreams that her DAD thinks she is the BEST GIRL ON EARTH...You make sure she knows that is true...Have you ever considered adopting a 55yrs. young Swedish Girl???If so I AM GONNA APPLY...Have the best day ever!!!!Love to you and yours,AKA..Swedish Princess..
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Happy fathers day

Evie I would adopt you no matter where you are i love you very much
              Cap

Comment

Happy fathers day

To Cap and all Dads! Happy Father's Day! At 74, my Dad's still my hero! Glad you are back, Captnjac!
                "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Happy fathers day

Thanks the best of the best hope to live to 74 too Im sure that will annoy lucy HAAAAA>
                  thanks mate love Cap

Comment

Happy fathers day

hi Capin J,always nc to see you hangin around,my daughter gave me a T shirt years ago and it reads like this for you guys out thereDADS RULE because 1therethe wisest people youll ever know!2they say yes when mom says no3theyve ben theredone it seen it all4after a hard day at worktheyll still find time with the family5there the masters of the barbeque6theyll always support you in whatever you do7they are always in control of the tv remote unless in my case my wife is hahahah8without a doubt the hardest workin people around9no matter what happens they will always love you 10and last but not least THEYLL ALWAYS BE YOUR DAD have great day CAP gyco

Comment

Happy fathers day

Gyco I want that tee shirt you have just made my day you have a good dads day too!!!!!! Gyco you are very important around here thanks in advance for all youre posts they are the best you make us feel good and strong about being sober thanks
                      Cap

Comment

Happy fathers day

Capt, Great to see you!!! Happy Father's Day:crowned: to all of you wonderful Dads. I am 46, and still Daddy's little girl. He kicked AL's butt 15 years ago and at age 76, is still golfing three times a week, and rides his bicycle daily. GO Sober Dads!!
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Happy fathers day

Good to see you too sea goin to dads party tommorrow 76 wow what a wonderful man and dad used to say to me " taught you every thing I know son and you still know nothin" Id say dad think about that statement your selling yourself short HAAAAAAAAAA
                          Hes sober an ex fireman and i love him to bits
                          Cap

Comment

Happy fathers day

LMAO Capt. That is a classic statement.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Happy fathers day

How I wish that what I knew now I would have known when I was a kid and my dad was an alcoholic. I am sure something like this place would have been able to help him to help himself.
                              So, To My Dad - I love you and I wish you a happy day wherever you are :h
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                              X