VENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VENTS

So many little things drive me crazy in the course of the day, I thought maybe some of you would want to post what's on your mind now. Some things are like a rock in your shoe, and all of a sudden you find yourself on a boulder, with AL always looking over your shoulder.

OK, little one here, shouldn't be a problem, but Hubs is in charge of multiple power plant generators that are crucial to the South, millions in expenses, and billions in profits, yet he won't fix the 2 light fixtures, 6 or more outlets, and 3 antique lamps that DON'T WORK! I threaten to call an electrician, he goes nuts! "I CAN FIX IT!!!" But he doesn't. Come on, get that bad driver or sticking door off your chest. And for you who are lurking, here's a nice safe way to jump in, get your feet wet. We all want to meet you!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

VENTS

I can not stand when someone uses the last of the toilet pape and does not replace it. What is so hard about that?
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

VENTS

Oh blimey Brit, I do that :upset:
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

VENTS

It annoys me when hub puts an empty jam pot, milk or butter dish back in the fridge......guess he is paying me back for the toilet paper

Comment

VENTS

well dont come visit me then...LOL
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

VENTS

Can I come if I promise to mend my ways???

Comment

VENTS

I hate it when im preparing a meal for my partner(today), have been working like a dog all day, think its all ready and then remember i didnt buy any bloody bread. AAAARRRRRHHHHH
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

VENTS

I have the Southern cook gene, so I feel terrible if I make a meal without everything being right. I HATE it when I've planned and cooked all day and he says, "Where's the cornbread? (or cole slaw, or the chicken's a little tough, or........" Don't be too hard on him, ladies. He's an only child who's clean fanatic fantastic cook mother followed him around cleaning and cooking for him!
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

VENTS

I hate it when hubby puts dishes in the sink when the diswasher is empty.

Comment

VENTS

I hate stickers on fruit.

Comment

VENTS

I hate my husband's procrastination. He has been "finishing" the kitchen walls, and baseboards all over the kitchen and down the hall, and you can see an inch wide gap in the bathroom door frame!

I wish he hadn't started if he wasn't going to finish! Arg! Thanx for letting me vent.

Comment

VENTS

Lucky, at my food coop, they don't allow stickers. How cool is that?
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

VENTS

Lucky that's a good one! :goodjob:

Comment

VENTS

When I try to take the sticker off a tomato, my fingernail pokes into the tomato making a big hole!!!! Or the sticker sticks to my finger and I can't get if off for the life of me. That is a really good one, Luck!

Or when you go to fill up gas in your car and you have a slow pump...you're there to put $98.00 in the tank and you spend your afternoon watching the gas flow SLOWLY into your car...you really wish you had brought that book you were reading!!!
                            Kriger
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

VENTS

I hate the way they give you change at stores. If it were meant to be given to you all at once, wallets would all be one big pocket. I end up fumbling with the change and bills and my wallet, and I end up holding up the line longer than if they gave me stuff one at a time. Urrrgghh.

Another thing that drives me crazy is.....ME!!! I will put an important piece of paper down on top of a pile of papers, and then I cannot find it five minutes later. I will take me 20 minutes or more to find it. I drive myself insane. I didn't used to be this way.:help!

I don't like stickers either, lucky, but I've adjusted to them...sigh...
                              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X