VENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VENTS

Strting over...yes you can come visit if you promise to replace the toilet paper. LOL
    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

VENTS

Right on, Casey & Lynn. My husband NEVER picks up what he drops, closes what he opens, finishes what he starts, etc... Maybe if we get it on paper (on line) we can live with it! I HATE women at the Piggly Wiggly (yes, it's real) who wear their houseshoes in,and sorry but they're usually huge, and they don't EVER pick up their feet. I just hear slush, slush, slush behind me!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

VENTS

Forgot: IGNORANT bosses who want things their IGNORANT way!!
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

VENTS

Why does my BF need to spend 10 minutes plus discussing the price of fuel every time we get in the car?

We do not have grid electricity, we live of solar power. We both prefer to use a moped as our primary transport- I have a van to walk my furry menagerie in the morning. 'We' use the van about once a week for his work stuff- whenever we get in it he harps on about the price of fuel for around 10 minutes.

It doesn't matter if fuel is low or high- he just goes on and on and on.

It really annoys me.

Comment

VENTS

And when we are lying in bed watching TV and a theme tune or something comes on the TV he starts jerking his leg to the beat of the music.

Comment

VENTS

When hubby breathes. Period.

LOL - just kidding! He's been pretty sweet lately... :teeter:
              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

VENTS

willow ,ive come to lern you are a special person,call the electrican,theres nothing like seeing your husbands hair stand up on end,hahaha,obviously he s tired and just trying like u to cope with whats going on sit him down and talk to him comon YOU ARE A LDY GYCO sorry i couldnt resist

Comment

VENTS

What a funny thread! LOL!!! Ruby, Piggly Wiggly got me laughing so hard! Oh and Ruby, PLEASE let me know what kind of husband I am going to produce. I am your Mother in Law with my 10 year old son! I WON'T LET him do anything! My husband gets so upset at me. :0
                  :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                  AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

VENTS

Oh, I forgot what I hate! I HATE when I am in next waiting in a LONG LINE and a new cashier comes and says "NEXT IN LINE" and someone who just happens to be walking by to check out, JUMPS IN FRONT and the Cashier just takes them! GRRRRRRRR!!!!
                    :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                    AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

VENTS

Oh, yea!!! We have to decide what we can live with. Hubs sits on our recliner couch and pulls his foot almost to his face, then picks at those nasty nail! I walk in to his big screen TV room, look at him, and he says,
                      What? Still love him
                      sigpic

Comment

VENTS

Ruby I am going to throw up. I would divorce my husband for that very reason alone. And I ain't kidding.

I hate it when people end every sentence with "you know what I mean?" I just off the phone with a friend going through a divorce and yes I know what you mean already, stop asking me after every sentence. I have been guilty of saying it from time to time but wow I just got bombarded with that question this afternoon.

I hate that kids say "like" every other word. My daughter has started to pick up on it and I am constantly on her about it. I mean, like, can't we, like, just talk, like, normal like we used to, like, do?
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

VENTS

Marb, Gyco, Michaela, River,

Sorry it took a while to get back. Makiing a good ole Southern meal for Hubs, who came in , shall we say disgruntled. I'll say I'd like to choke him til his granfchildren cry, but have to wait and do that in person.
                          sigpic

Comment

VENTS

What's with calling someone six times???? Why can't people understand you are either gone, napping or screening? A "friend" that I can't ditch called my home fone, work fone, cell fone three times each just a few minutes ago. I was enjoying quiet time in an empty house (which NEVER happens). Over and over the fone rang. What the f**k. All she wanted was to tell me about her jam making experience today (she finally left a message). This is a lady who can talk like you wouldn't believe, I just sit there for an hour and go "uh huh". Oh, and she's this "know it all" who feels inclined to give me a lesson in everything from grass seeding to how an irrigation system works (even tho I don't even have one). She's full of "zingers" and I'm pissed after every conversation. She's driving me nuts and I'm thisclose to telling her I can't be her friend and I have never, ever done that in my life! How do you politely ditch someone who really, really can't take a f**cking hint!?!? Oh, problem is she's an implant from Peru and her son is my son's friend so she thinks we need to be best friends too. No avoiding her, run into her in neighborhood/school constantly. Grrrr!!!

Comment

VENTS

No offense to Peruvians intended...just meaning to say she's from another country, doesn't know many in town...
                              Oopies

Comment

VENTS

Lucky, I relate with the stickers thing (and Lushy bitched at me in my own kitchen for sticking them on the side of the sink when I remove them) -- but having been in the grocery business my whole life I see why they are there. And I must say - they are damn better than the proposal of putting some invisible scan on fruits and veggies, there by very unnatural and scary means (I don't remember but it was scary - read about it in a grocery trade mag).

My peeves:
                                People who roll up to a 4-way stop and while I am actually coming to a complete stop while they are rolling, they pull out like it's their turn when they didn't even freakin stop in the first place!!!! It's a 4-WAY STOP - NOT A 4-WAY ROLL!!!!!!!!!

And - my boss always leaving her dirty dishes in the sink at the office for me to wash. GGRRRRRRRRR.
                                FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
                                X