Hurricane Hanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane Hanna

Hey, has anyone on the east coast experienced Hanna yet? It's about 100 miles S of me and so far I really don't have much.

Hurricane Hanna

It has been raining cows and goats here in New Hampshire for hours. We are under flood watch. Tornado watch in CT.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hurricane Hanna

Tons of rain in Philly, and a fair amount of wind. Nothing huge. I swear, everytime there is the slightest weather event out here it is "STORM WATCH 2008!!!!! HUNKER DOWN! " The wierd thing is that whenever ANYTHING - rain, wind, snow is forecasted to happen, there is a huge run on milk, eggs and bread....like everyone is going to go out and make huge batches of french toast or something!
      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

Hurricane Hanna

LOL KBCE!

Yeah... what's up with all the french toast the next morning? I'm in north Florida and we had nasty weather on Friday, but it missed us for the most part. However, Lucy Van Pelt who lives in south Florida said she got really bad weather on Friday and called to see if we were getting it as well.

The weather is now gorgeous here, but we are now having to keep a watchful eye on hurricane Ike which is now a category four and south of Florida... hurricane season is SO much fun.
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hurricane Hanna

It's been out of here since about 6pm. It rained cats and dogs all day though. I enjoyed it, since we haven't had any substantial rain for a while.
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Hurricane Hanna

I was hoping it would go to Georgia, those guys need the rain. But yes I agree with you KBCE that those weather people really get you going, we run out of bottled water and ice, and bleach?!!
            The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
            X