AF Army 7th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I'm back! Gotta make some food and do some ironing now. Pasta bake I think and... shloer red grape, lol! Hey, they're the clear red-labelled bottles I don't mind seeing empty in a morning.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Another easy one is mexican. Fajitas are really easy. You can buy the packs in the s/markets made by el paso, fry some chicken follow instructions on pack and your done. And they are luuuuuuuuusssshhhhh
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

kriger;403357 wrote: Vladders, Go get some lemon fanta or that Shoeber (sp) stuff. You need to flush those toxins out of you.

Kriger - you're making things sound like I've slipped!

Just for the record:

I'VE NOT SLIPPED AND I'VE NOT BEEN DRINKING VARNISH!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

You sure vladster ??? :H
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one2many;403505 wrote: Vlads, fanct giving me recipe for pasta bake????...for Tues dinner.
            Recipe? Err well I've bought some fresh feta and black olive tortelloni and a dolmio mediterrean vegetable pasta bake sauce. I've boiled the pasta for 10 mins, stuck it in a dish, mixed in the sauce, sliced some cheese and put it on top, put in the oven for 10 at 200 degrees, turned round and in the oven again for 10.

Comment

startingover;403526 wrote: You sure vladster ??? :H
              :yuk:

Comment

You make me laugh my little Vladmeister :H

Nite nite all xxx

Comment

Vlad, Vladders, Vladster, Vladmeister, whatever next???

Comment

u forgot Vladerooney

Comment

Kriger! Congrats on staying AF last night!!!! I KNOW that was hard!! My hubby and I entertain a lot! But for the last month, we have been "laying low." He and I both quit smoking...which for me is no big deal....may have smoked a pack every couple of weeks!!! But he has smoked for 30 years! So we have kind of cushioned ourselves from all our old triggers! He doesn't want to hang out with the old crowd for awhile and neither do I....I'm not even taking many calls right now...it's my perogative! I'll talk to everyone when I ready! They will all eventually get used to seeing me sober!!!! :H
                      ANYWAY, you should feel really proud and strong in yourself today!
                      You can add that experience to your arsenal!!! (is that spelling right??) oh well,.....

If I were you, I'd hang out and watch all those guys get up and really look at how terrible they all look and feel!!!!

Comment

hi starting, love your threads,no matter what you do ,you will succeed,you seem to have one of the biggest hearts for life ive ever seen,strive which you seem to be doing,you will accomplish yo gyco

Comment

Hello all! Nice to hear everyone is doing so well today. Great job Krieger! Was your hubby drinking? I too LOVE when I am the only one sober and can wake up early with no regrets or dreadful hangovers!

Well, I was just checking in for duty. I am off to my son's baseball game, so that will occupy a few hours.

Take care all and will check in tomorrow!

Michaela
                          :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                          AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

one2many;403561 wrote: What is this, where do I get it and who makes it?

black olive tortelloni
                            Got it from Morrisons - do you have those supermarkets in Ireland? Asda do fresh pasta I think. Anyway it doesn't need to be that specific pasta.

My verdict on my pasta meal: Too rich and too much - I'm stuffed now.

Comment

You can make it with dry pasta (shells or twirls), doesn't need to be fresh or tortelloni - that's just what I happened to have.

Vladimir is sleepy now - and Week 1 AF is done. Night night.

Attached files [img]/converted_files/612476=3882-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Vladmeister,
                                I wasn't accusing you of slipping, just worried about the toxic fumes. I know how strong you are, girlfirend. Good going on one full week!!! Give Vlad a Crown!!!! K
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X