Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eating patterns?

Hey all.

Im just wondering if when your not drinking, if you loose the urge to eat? ive lost more weight, and for the life of me cant put any back on.

im just never hungry anymore. only eat like once a day. i drink a lot of milk and smoke alot.

Im not sure if its because of not drinking, depression or just the fact im too lazy to make anything..

how the H*LL can i put on weight?

thanks all.

KARL

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Eating patterns?

Hey Karl, One 2 Many asked the same thing recently, I will see if I can find the thread and bump it up for you.

The best thing you can do for yourself is eat regularly good quality food. I know its hard when your depressed hun.

Lets see if we can't find something to perk up that appetite of yours.

love ya
    Starts
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Eating patterns?

Yeah us skinnys do need to stick together. lol

Starting over. thanks yesh i would love to find something to make it come back. im getting sick of being skinny..

Too many people on here winge about being over weight now its us Skinny's turn hehehe

Comment

Eating patterns?

karl give your body time to ajust to what ever your doing new,i found after i stopped drinking,i gained weight from the pills the doc prescribed for me,everything takes TIME have a great sunday gyco

Comment

Eating patterns?

bumped the post for you buddy
          It's I need your help guys - by One 2

Comment

Eating patterns?

Champion. thanks for that.. Im going to go study it. :thanks:

Comment

Eating patterns?

Can I stick with you guys even tho I'm quite fleshy? I like you guys and being fleshy I can lend some good quality ideas. I just posted one on O2M's bumped up thread. K
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Eating patterns?

First of all, I see one bog difference between you guys and people like me. You eat to live and I live to eat.

Lately, I have been trying to eat to live but I have not seen any loss of weight so it has been disturbing to me. I know I need exercise to make it happen but I thought just not drinking beer would be enough to make my body release the weight-not true, even tho I dropped 1200-1500 calories a day from my intake. It is frustrating from both sides of the fence. Never mind me, you want ways to GAIN weight.

Eat in between meals and also eat good sized meals of a balanced variety of good healthful foods. Try adding protein shakes maybe for your in between meal snacks-they are loaded with calories and vits. That is a start for you slim ones. Kriger
                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Eating patterns?

LOL You eat to live and I live to eat.

Comment

Eating patterns?

Karl, If you live to eat, why are you skinny!

Comment

Eating patterns?

hahhaha

Comment

Eating patterns?

like it :H

Comment

Eating patterns?

LOL. Very good!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Eating patterns?

That is really funny, Karl!

Comment

Eating patterns?

Karl, I've spent a good part of my adult life too skinny or too fat. (In my opinon) Now, after months bedridden or in a wheelchair, I've gained about 8-10 lbs. Doesn't show much since I'm 5'9" but I feel bloated. No secret, no magic answer. Docs don't want me to diet since they say I'm not overweight and I have a lot of bone loss. I cook EVERY day, at least one meal, cause Hubs loves to eat. I don't know what I'll do when he retires, 'cause he has to eat at least 3 times a day. He's 6'3", 205#, and doc told him to lose 20#. Really hurt his feelings! Nice for a change since he is more concerned with my weight than I am! Wish I could send you some of my biscuits and gravy (our biscuits aren't sweet)
                              to (as my grandma said) stouten you up a bit. It's really amazing how much we think about our weight; too much, too little, wrong places. I brought an old guy home one time (long story) and cooked him a big, Southern breakfast; bacon, eggs, grits, biscuits, gravy, fresh sliced tomatoes, homemade jam. He said he hadn't eaten like that since he was a child, and he looked like it. Just remember to eat, especially in the morning, and eat healthy. Empty, or sugary calories, don't help. Do wish I had a little of your problem, tho. Keep in touch, sweetie, and let me know how the battle goes.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                              X