NEED HELP with All One powder ICK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could anyone tell me how long a tub lasts?

Comment

I use a different powdered suppliment - 5 different scoops. Usually grape will mask nasty taste/smells better than any other juice. Put the juice in the glass first - then the scoops, this way the powder doesn't stay clumped in the bottom of the container. Definately use a hand blender and whip the crap out of it. Mix in as little juice as possible, then hold your nose and guzzle. All of us here know how to guzzle! LOL! Good Luck!
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I'm with Lushy and Larisa. You must use either an ice cube in a jar to shake it up with, or a blender. I use the glass jar and ice cube method. Put about half a cup of V-8, one ice cube, and the dreadful stuff in the jar, put on the lid, shake like hell, drink it very quickly with a straw. And I use the fruit-flavored version of AllOne, it doesn't smell as bad. Still very gritty. The straw helps get it down without feeling or tasting it so much.

wip

Comment

I tried it in oatmeal.

Don't.:H
          You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Marbella, it should last 30 days.
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Thank you LVT25- Quite decent value then, if one can find a way to drink it

Comment

I put it in just enough oj (about 4oz) and shake it real hard and down it goes. Has not been bad. I get tired of all the pills during the day. Does everyone take the L-glut?
                HW

Comment

Loving the L-glut over here. It's my "fix" at night, a pill or two on my tongue and a cup of iced coffee. I just feel darn good and no cravings.
                  You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

river0123;404542 wrote: Loving the L-glut over here. It's my "fix" at night, a pill or two on my tongue and a cup of iced coffee. I just feel darn good and no cravings.
                    so you open the capsule and put it on your tongue?

Comment

You drink Iced coffee at night and that's okay? I would be afraid I'd be up. That's one of my problems, the avoidance of caffeine or anything that might have caffeine. The L-glut I love, you can open a capsule and put it under your tongue to fight a craving, and it just goes away, I think Lushy posted that. I use the all one, and it does help me feel much better, lasts about 30 days, I have a shaker bottle that I put some water, a splash of juice, and the powder, shake the shit out of it, and down it. Boom done.
                      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Thanks, WOW! I am excited to try the L-glut like that. I did not kow. I do't have any caffeine since I started on the Topa but if th e L-glut works that good I would like to go off the Topa. Just went up to 50 today but have some of the side affects.

Comment

What is L- glut. ??? I am using the All in One. I find Pomengrate juice good. As the others I shake the hell out of it, drink 2 big swallows, put the cap on, shake again and drink the rest. My issue is the GI results after. Can't be around others for a bit and prefer not to leave the house until a decision is made " below " if you get my drift.

Comment

I switched from the "Original" All-One to the Fruit Antioxidant All-One formula. The "smell and taste" definitely waned. However, the Fruit formula doesn't have any iron in it ( which probably contributes to the taste and smell problem). Also, iron, although a necessary nutrient can cause gastro problems as well as constipation and increased appetite. The fruit formula doesn't contain as much amino acids either. I have found a wonderful site (price wise and selection wise) iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements & Natural Health Products The prices are great and their shipping prices are great too. I mix my All-One and another mix called Life's Basic's by LifeTime, it is rich in protein, amino acids and Omega 3-6-9. I find the less liquid mixed with the products the better. Like many here, I just down it QUICK!! The benefits are well worth it!! I used to mix juice with it, but the Life Basic's comes in a vanilla formula that makes downing in quickly much easier.

Comment

Working...
                            X