AF Army - 9th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question. How the heck do you delete photos from your gallery???
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Feeling a little pain... just had to fork out ?159.46 for some ink cartridges for our laser printer.
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Hi all,

Thought I'd take you up on your invitation. Haven't had a chance to read much of this thread yet, but am looking forward to it. I don't get to post as much as I like, but will keep checking in.

Thanks
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Im going to have some tuna pate on toast and my millionth cup of tea. Really getting into tiger woods. x box is a good way to keep your mind off booze!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

hello akgirl. Pick up your uniform, get yer head shaved and join the army of abstinence!!
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AK, glad you made it here!
              Cymru, what is the game like?
              :l
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Its good. Very. Didnt take long to get an a feel for the controls, and the game play is very addictive. Theres plenty of different courses and different competitions. A very slick, proffesional package.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

that makes me sound like a right computer nerd! The gamer. I prefer Welshie!!
                  Oh, by the way, hp original bbq sauce, classic woodsmoke flavour is the one you want. Its luuuuuush!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Just popping in to say 'Good Night!'

Comment

Night!
                      :l
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Good night, Vlad!

Comment

nos da vlad
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Goodnight Vlad!!...... and here I am just popping in to say hello.
                            Really great reading here tonight.
                            O2M ....not only are you a great poet but great at alcoholism analysis. You hit the nail on the but with that post!!
                            I was feeling antsy and uncomfortable tonight. Feeling sorry for myself.... a bit bored with the drudgery of taking care of family, having to prepare the fecking(love the word) dinner etc,etc....deal with kids,who are ungrateful,husband ,who can be annoying, mother, who has altzheimer's,friends, who are not soothing me tonight.
                            Wouldn't a drink soften out the edges of my existence tonight?
                            That is clearly alcoholic thinking and I'm thankful that I've been reminded of that by you all tonight.
                            I'm going now to make my boring dinner.....but I'll be back.
                            No wine for me tonight.... for sure.
                            I have to start taking notes on this thread. As I read, I want to comment back but by the time I read the whole thread I've forgotten what I was going to say.

Janet

Comment

Nite Nite, Vladders!
                              O2M-What the feck???Where did that damned pound go???
                              Welcome AK, You may find that this thread gets quieter and quieter when our irish,uk and welsh friends go night night around 4-6pm my time which is 2-4pm your time I believe. Check in early in the day, if possible and you'll be in the thick of things. You, me and all in CA are at the tail end of the time zone. Zeppie is in NZ and she is already starting Wed by now. We are in a crazy communication circle. Have you thought about trying for AF tomorrow? What do you think? We're here to help!
                              Kriger
                              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Janet,
                                We have gotten to be such a large "family" on this thread, but it feels good to have all these people as my friends and supporters. I, like you, have had difficulty in talking to everyone, but I know everyone on this thread knows I love them. You single out people when you can and don't feel badly. I hope you feel better and less bored soon- that seems to be trigger for me. I am getting some odd thoughts of modding; I am at day 36 and my curiosity is trying to get the better of me. I know in my rational mind that staying AF is really the only way but that doesn't stop these raunchy little thoughts fro rearing their ugly head. Fortunately, I can still think more fondly of the freedom from alcohol than the bondage to alcohol. I don't ever want to feel the way I did 37 days ago, ever again! Have a great evening! K
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X