AF Army - 9th September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gooding morn! LOL! Was a mistype but thought it was funny and so left it!

It's miserable and raining here in the UK.

My skin isn't as dry from all that AL. But I wish could it be indicated in some other way other than getting 2 big adolescent style zits on my face!

How are the troops?

Oh, and for those wanting to know where the Drink Tracker is, on the forum homepage click on it's link under Miscellaneous.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

A very gooding morn to you Vlad! Private C reporting for duty on a another shitty day in Wales. into double figures today. Yay!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Private M reporting for duty. It's not raining here but it looks like it might.

Comment

So whats everyones plans for today?
        Im going to a job fair in town and then taking my daughter to singing lessons tonight. May do some painting in the house, but we'll see how my motivation is. Depends on how much coffee and red bull i drink!!
        What ya cooking tnt chef o2m?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

chicken and cheese melt.like a sandwich but but the cheese on top, grill it and use toasted bread. I like to add some bbq sauce too. luuush.
          Im off to town. Will report back in a couple of hours if i dont drown!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;404823 wrote: So whats everyones plans for today?
            Working, then going home and doing more work, then doing some tidying and cleaning, NOT DRINKING then going to bed.

Oh yeah, my BIL posted on my Facebook wall last night and commented:
            'Welcome to my world, the best thing is after my 30 days, I get another 30 days and another and another.' He has been AF for over 2 years - he got pancreatitis after a bout of serious alcoholism.

Sorry, but I'm not feeling my usual upbeat self today.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Going to try to be funny. Didn't even find WIP's wee-wee phone funny yesterday - was in a right sulky mood. Hubby said I seemed miserable this morning as well.

RIGHT MOODY VLAD NO MORE. CHANGING MY MOOD AVATAR TO HAPPY.

Comment

:upset: I get the error:
                We're sorry, this video is no longer available

Sniff...

Comment

hi everyone,all is doing so well,my family is visiting dublin today,flew there the other day,were not use to a lot of rain here,they said it was very nc there,even tho it is raining,weather here is cold, well im off to work in a while,watched interventions last nt,they brouht back the people that were on in the beginning,some really good stories,well im gonna get back into my program today,it has been a month and i think thts enuff for now,the next few days should be interesting,dont want to let this get away,so if im moody the next few days,be patient and ignorehahahah take care all gyco

Comment

Hi Gyco - tell your family to pay a visit to O2M! Glad to hear you want to get back in the program, don't worry I'll forgive you if you're in a foul mood over the next few days, I'm not in the best of moods myself today.

Comment

Hi Folks, Raining here up north too.
                      Decided to spring clean my son's bedroom today.. it's turning out to be an 'all day' job.. Who would have thought a 13 year old could create so much mess... He's got a week old cup of tea on his desk and im pretty sure there's something MOVING in it! Probably created some kinda new life form.
                      Oh, and just a tip - never put slices of toast behind your bed, because after a fortnight they can pretty much WALK out from under it..
                      AND what the HELL is the blue squishy furry thing???!!
                      Ah, its a tangerine(correction - was a tangerine) ... and Im sure it winked at me..
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

O2M.. if it's anything like this room, you'll need rubber gloves and a surgical mask!
                        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

I think someone should tell him that penicillin was already invented....

Comment

It's only 7am here and there's already 3 pages!

vlad;404809 wrote: Gooding morn! LOL! Was a mistype but thought it was funny and so left it!

It's miserable and raining here in the UK.

My skin isn't as dry from all that AL. But I wish could it be indicated in some other way other than getting 2 big adolescent style zits on my face!

How are the troops?

Oh, and for those wanting to know where the Drink Tracker is, on the forum homepage click on it's link under Miscellaneous.

Comment

Talk about "monsters under the bed" Jesus.. trying to clean under this bed is more scary than watching a horror flick..
                              Was going to stop for a coffee and sandwich but the tangerine-corpse has kinda put me off...
                              Oh well.. back to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X