INTERVENTION ANYONE ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVENTION ANYONE ???

I was blown away with the TV show INTERVENTION,last night.I don't watch much TV so I have only seen the show a few times and it was mostly about drugs.Last night was about SYLVIA...alcoholic and they showed a follow up after wards.How GREAT she is doing years later...My hubby thought how SAD it was but what I saw was HOPE ETERNAL..Anyone else see this???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

INTERVENTION ANYONE ???

I have seen that one before 2x. She does look amazing after rehab, etc. I have seen several other ones that have to do with Al. All of them were enough for me to really think about what I had been doing to myself and my family, etc.

Definitely eternal hope! If anyone wants to get sober enough; it will come.

Comment

INTERVENTION ANYONE ???

I didn't get to see the end of it - but did anyone else feel uncomfortable watching it? I've seen most of those shows and none of them affected me the way that this one did. Maybe I related a little too closely with what she was going through, but I was cringing at some to the things I saw.

Sounds like things turned out well in the end though - glad to hear it.
      Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

INTERVENTION ANYONE ???

Yes, this is the second time I have seen this episode and it has been the most poigant for me! I did not get to see the end, how she is now, either time. Glad to know she has done well. I saw this right before I got to the "end of my rope" - probably late last march or early april. It has been on my mind ever since.
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

INTERVENTION ANYONE ???

I also watched this last night, could not sleep and found it after it started. Sylvia was amazing and gave me a great boost of encouragement. She made it to the other side and that is an awesome story. I could not sleep so I watched the reunion episode after and I must say she looked and sounded like a million bucks! I also say "Hope springs eternal!"
          "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

INTERVENTION ANYONE ???

Hi Everyone,
            i love that show i watch it on you tube the ones that really upset me was lawrence he was alcohlic but there are heaps of sad storeys igt makes you stop and think thats for shore anouther good one was laney and christy

Comment

Working...
            X