AE Intervention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE Intervention

Did anyone watch "Intervention - After the Intervention" last night? I missed the first couple of minutes but, apparently, one of the interventionists, Jeff Van Vonderen, is on leave of absence because after 19 years of sobriety, he started drinking. He looked thin, depressed and on the verge of tears the entire show. It was very sad. He always seemed so together.

AE Intervention

Wow. Lots of people are talking about that show here today. I've never seen it. Not sure I want to.

wip

Comment

AE Intervention

I was alittle shocked about Jeff..Good for him to admit it on TV..I wish him ALL THE BEST in his recovery..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AE Intervention

That would be the hardest part - to realize that you have to start over after 19 years of sobriety.....
        Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

AE Intervention

That show freaks me out.

Sammys

Comment

AE Intervention

One of my favorite shows and yes I did watch it last night. Quite an eye opener.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

AE Intervention

For sure it will make me cringe- but I will download it to watch later.

Comment

AE Intervention

how do you download a tv show? sorry I am a technonumpty
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AE Intervention

Oh, hub uses bittorrent for his music downloads I'll ask him.......thanks
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AE Intervention

O2M,
                    Do you pay for those downloads? About how much? I didn't find Intervention???
                    I downloaded Bitlord and Bittorrent- are they similar or the same program? K
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AE Intervention

I have not heard ot "Torrent", is this a UK thing? Is it similar to I-Tunes?
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

AE Intervention

One2many, do you get alot of pop ups & cookies with that? I just had to have my computer completely wiped out and redone. Thanks

Comment

AE Intervention

Oh! Cool...One 2.....thanks for the info!! Do you know if we can use it in the US for UK programing?
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                          X