• Show
Clear All

I'm new here and a little scared

MM, we'll be here for you!!
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

You have friends here Montana. I, like the others, really admire your strength and courage going through what you have. I cannot imagine your pain of losing a child. For that I am sending you prayers. I hope that your grief lessens with the passage of time and staying AF. I mask alot of my pain from my past with AL (and still do occasionally unfortunately), but the people here have helped me so much - non-judging and kind. It is a nice place to be. Welcome.
      "All that we are is a result of what we have thought" Buddah:heart:

Comment

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:do your best stay strong and think positive
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Welcome Montana!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Welcome Montana,

I am so sorry to hear of you loss....words can't express.

This is a great support site with lots of information, love and understanding. The book is great, explains about the supplements which really do help with the cravings and overall healthy feeling. I hope and pray that you will find the spirit here that you are looking for.

We are all in the same boat with our drinking problem. I am a beer drinker also...stay at home Mom, get lonely during the day and crack one open....on and on!

Together with determination we all can do this!

Best wishes to you.
            Hugs, Bambi
            "When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable." -- Walt Disney

Comment

Welcome Montana....

I am on Day 2 and a big beer drinker myself.....I get it. There is a lot of support here....check out the AF Army...insightful.

I have 3 daughters (10, 8, 6) and I can't imagine losing one of them and I commend you for being able to get out of bed every morning.

Look forward to getting to know you.
              Christy
              AF July 6 2014

Comment

ahhh MM I know how you feel.

hang around, you'll like it here. little crazy sometimes but you'll still like it.

Have you read the book yet?
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hey M. Mom, Welcom! So sorry to hear about your daughter...that is really a rough one. May I ask hold old she was? I hope that you find comfort and strength here. It is a remarkable group of people! I hope you are able to download the book very soon, it really helps....also, if you are anywhere near a health food store and could pick up some GABA and L-Glutamine, it really helps with the cravings and the anxiety....
                  Best Wishes,
                  Kate
                  A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

A big old warm welcome Montana xxx You have come to a very supportive place where we all try our best to help oneanother... You are not alone in your feelings, but together we can do sooooooo much better...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Welcome Montana!
                      I hope you stay with us on this site. It has literally turned my life around in a very short period of time. I look forward to getting to know you more and reading your future posts. I, too, offer my sympathies for the loss of you little girl. Kriger :welcome:
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Welcome Montana!

Comment

Hello MM

I felt the same way, did not want to tell anyone. This place helps alot. Great people here.

Best of luck to you
                          :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Working...
                          X