For my Grandma Grace...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my Grandma Grace...

I am so sorry for your loss..Grace is at Peace and surrounded with love..I will pray that your family is reunited to celebrated the life of this wonderful woman..You and your family are in my prayers..
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

For my Grandma Grace...

Saint Jules here, actually

Hugs to all you wonderful friends...my sweet sister kept me in contact until I could get here to be with all the family...all except our dear nephew Colby who we pray will remain safe until he is home for good...

The thread was beautiful...I couldn't believe how many true friends Judie has in all of you...(she's reading over my shoulder right now and I threatened to tell you her "real" name if she didn't leave!)...many tears but much laughter and joy right now...Grandma Grace was the epitemy of her name...something precious recieved that wasn't earned...we miss her terribly but celebrate her life and know she is safe in her Father's arms and trimming glorious roses in Heaven with Dale.

xoxo
      Julie
      :flower:
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

For my Grandma Grace...

Julie, thank you so much for reaching out to us. We love Jude and Grandma and are so happy that she is at peace now. Prayers are with you and your family.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

For my Grandma Grace...

Julie it's so nice to meet you!

Yes, your sister Judie (!) is so dearly loved around here. I'm glad you feel it!
          It was very touching to share this experience with her, and with all of the family, in whatever small way. Grandma Grace sounds so very special.

My thoughts continue to be with all of you this week :l

Love ww xox

Comment

Working...
          X