• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY- 10 September 2008

Good Morning Troops,
    Up and At Em Everyone!!!
    Happy Hump Day to you All
    I hope this day finds everyone rarin' to go!!
    It has just turned Wednesday (12:25a in this part of the world). I was given orders by our General O2M to start this thread today so here I am.

When you all start getting up and start reporting for duty, give us a little bit of news as to how your AF life is changing for you. I know everyone is at different points in their journey but many of you will already be experiencing some positive (or negative) changes going on. We all want to hear how you are getting on.

Have a great morning and I'll check in again when I get up. Off to bed for me!!!
    Kriger
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Good morning all. Private cymru gamer reporting for duty on day 11 in the big drinkers house!
    One big change that im really enjoying is getting up early with a clear head, getting the paper, having brek and leading a 'normal life' Right, gotta take the little one to brek club. Plenty more to talk about when im back.
    Have a super duper day all you troops.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Good Morning Troops, Private M reporting for reveille.

I am happy to be AF but a little nervous as I am coming of the antabuse due to headaches.

I followed Boss.man's Serotonin Power Diet guidelines closely yesterday and did not have any cravings at all- so I am going to continue with that.

Here is the link in case anyone missed it:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...iet-25854.html

If you do some google searches you can find the guidelines for the correct amounts of protein, carbs, fat etc, then if you go to FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal you can work out what you can eat. If anyone can't find out you can PM me and I will send the info.

My moods were very stable

Had to get up very early today as my humane mouse trap had caught 2 mice (one of the downsides of living in the middle of the woods) so I had to get up, drive a kilometre and put them in a new home, faraway from my home

Looks like we will have sunshine here today- hope the UK can say the same.

Till later all- have a lovely sober day!

Comment

Morning marbella. Yes, here in wales we have blue sky!! How nice of you to save the mice.
        Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone if we all get sucked into a black hole today, cause they are recreating the big bang. Its just started, so here we go!!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Comrade Vlad reporting for duty. Sept 10th and Day 10 for me. Feeling better today, don't know what that was all about yesterday. Was just having one of those silly sulks because I couldn't have a drink. And that mouldy fish last night was the final straw. Anyway, today the sun is shining, albeit cold and I'm feeling in a good mood. Plus the mouldy fish hasn't made me ill.

Today the boss is reviewing my 34 page marketing plan (finally - I've had it done for around 6 weeks) and I've got to do loads of other bits and pieces, writing press releases and such. Probably be nagged to death all day by press people but I'll just pretend I'm in a meeting! I usually do. One of them caught me out yesterday by pretending they were calling from somewhere else!

A Happy Hump Day to everyone!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

LOL Vlad, I recently told someone I would be in the UK for a week and they saw me the following day- unbelievable- in the middle of nowhere it was.

Comment

That dog avatar of yours is freaky.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

vlad;405717 wrote: That dog avatar of yours is freaky.
                Yeah, he looks like he is in a photo booth...

Comment

Morning Everyone! Nice and sunny here today so am taking my dogs out for a long run in the countryside.
                  Marbella - your avatar looks like a canine "America's Most Wanted" photo! LOL

Also wanted to post this: -
                  [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZoRQBTqpOI]YouTube - Knut - Tribute to a very special father&son relationship[/ame]
                  ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Chelle

That video looks lovely- it will only download about 10 seconds for me at the moment (My internet connection probably) will have to try again later.

Comment

For O2M: -
                      ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

one2many;405725 wrote: Chelle, me pajama top is soaking from crying!! Awwwhhhh what a lovely video.....sniff.
                        He was hand reared at Berlin zoo, cos his mum rejected him. Looks like the guy who's rearing him absolutely adores him!
                        I love polar bears (as you can tell from my avatar!)

Comment

Ahhhhh! That room is bringing back horrible memories of yesterday! LOL!!
                          Funnily enough, it looks VERY similar!

Comment

Love the messy room pic. Yes, O2M - think I need to remind myself of the list I wrote before I started my this stint AF. I did take a copy and saved it on my HOME computer (good grief not gonna keep it on my computer here, was already bluntly asked whether I was an alcoholic by the boss's step son) - I know it's on another AF Army Thread somewhere though, gonna dig it out.

Comment

Polar bears remind me of my Samoyed's: -

Comment

Working...
                              X