• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF ARMY- 10 September 2008

Good morning/afternoon everyone!
    Glad to see everyone doing so well today
    Welcome to Christy and EvieLou!!
    This a great thread that starts fresh everyday - 'cause there's no need to rehash yesterday
    The uniform is come as you are - so no need to worry about the boots...LOL!!
    There is no pension, as you can never retire. However, there is room for advancement
    And if you're a foodie or a DIY type, you'll pick up tons of tips - and laughs!
    So, let's make this the busiest thread on the boards
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

A Work in Progress;405922 wrote: Anyhow my friend got here OK, poor thing had been up for 24 hours, and she bought me a little porcelain bull from Barcelona painted in the style of a famous architect... very pretty.... Marbella, who is that architect that did some famous cathedral with animals in the stonework?????

wip
      Gaudi- his work can be seen all over barcelona- I live just an hour away and go on average once a week, it is an amzing city, if you ever think of visiting give me a shout

Comment

Gia, what is the interview for? I mean, what type of career move is this?

BTW, I am starving after reading eveyone's posts this morning. Can't wait to chat about supper...LOL!!
        LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I just got back from the beach- as I arrived the sun went in (It always does that when I finally get my arse down there) I have brown arms and legs but mid thigh to shoulders is a kind of blueish white that could blind a man. So no improvement today.

Glad you are all sounding chirpy- I just cam to an Intenet cafe to surf a bit- sometimes sitting at home all the time can be a bit claustrophobic, but they sell AL and I am craving so gonna sign out get a bit of shopping and go home :sigh:

Comment

On top of it their feckin' Internet connection is even worse than my solar powered one at home.

Comment

O2M, are you taking about alfredo sauce for the pastta?
              LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

I just read all 18 pages and made notes!

Startongover-I'm sorry you are feeling down. I go through patches like that. Hopefully it will soon pass.

Gia-Good luck with the interview! I'm sure you will ace it!

WIP-Good luck with your mother today.

Christy-Wonderful job grabbing that Diet Coke.

Evielou-Welcome!

And a happy morning shout out to Vlad, Wally, Cymru, Cinderse, O2M, Evie, LTG, and Marbella.

Comment

LTG-I asked that question the other day. I think they use tomato based sauce for their Tuna Casserole. I've never heard of it!

Comment

Hi Shelby Love your avatar...LOL!!
                    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Shelby, I was thinking alfredo for the tuna, as I use it for chicken. What do you think?
                      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Alfredo would be good. I also use cream of chicken or cream of celery.
                        This is making me hungry. I think we are just having grilled pork chops tonight.

Comment

Grilled on the BBQ?
                          LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Actually I misspoke! We are having grilled Turkey Medallions.
                            O2M-I have never made it with tomato sauce. But I believe it was Vlad who said that is how she makes it. Let us know how it turns out!

Comment

Good morning troops. Checking in this morning. My gosh, this thread gets LONGER each day no matter HOW EARLY I try to log on! It's barey after 8 AM here! Glad to hear everyone has reported in. I can't remember everyone's posts, but hope everyone's day goes great!

Oh Cy, do you paint as a touch up or are you painting your house? I went to Disneyland when I was a kid and saw how they TOUCH UP the paint there continually, so now ever 2 weeks I touch ALL of my walls up. Just wondering if that's what your doing.

Michaela

P.S. What's for dinner? I'm not much for Tuna Bake.
                              :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                              AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Michaela, check out WIP's recipe in the recipe section if you like spicey dishes.
                                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X