AF ARMY- 10 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vlad;405756 wrote: I've lost track of how many days everyone is on.
    I am day 18 I think- I stopped counting about 5 days ago- it was depressing me- making me feel like I am waiting for something- Well I am waiting to be AF, but if I am not drinking I guess I am already AF.

I am also most definately the first person who will say- Oh done my 30-now I can go mod- so I am trying not to count.

Comment

I dont mind it. Sort of reminds me how far ive come. When i gave up for a years i used to write how many weeks id been alc free Every week id write 12et.c even when it was 213 and stuff. It makes me feel good about myself and reminds me what ill throw away if i start again. Diff means for diff peeps!
      Done my cleaning and washing. Going to touch up a bit of painting now.
      Cymru is such a good housekeeper!!!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Come on over Cymru, we can have a paint party!!

Hubby started ripping out old alarm wires around the house and has "forgotten" to touch up! Arrrggghhhh!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Funnily enough I've not been counting the days either and even though it's obvious because I started on the 1st Sept I have to double check - something else that is different to last time.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

one2many;405760 wrote: Day 22 here.
            Wow, 22 has it been THAT long???
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

o2m...just read that story you were talking about last night. That poor child got punched so hard in the face, it swallowed its own tooth. 17 months old. How can someone be so cruel to a baby. I just dont understand.
              Lets hope whoever did it gets life and everyone in the prison is told why they are there, and then maybe they can swallow a few teeth.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

one2many;405790 wrote: Vlads...methinks you are correct, I drank on the 20th Aug...so that makes me at 21 I think....fecks sake I HATE counting days, dont know where I am?
                I wasn't meaning you had miscounted or anything, was just surprised that it had been that long.

Comment

one2many;405808 wrote: Right, I absolutely refuse to go into the Daily Mail news headline anymore...just read about a paedophile molesting kids...thats it...not reading it anymore, It upsets me so much and I am fecked for the day.
                  I read somewhere a long time ago that for the good of our mental health and sanity it is far better not to watch or read the news. I don't anymore, and haven't for years- or very very rarely.

BF used to be a news freak- even he has stopped.

Comment

one2many;405816 wrote: No, I know, they kinda creep up on you I suppose.Is it day 10 for you today??
                    Let me see, err... it's the 10th September and I started on the 1st... so err... oh I dunno, I'm rubbish at maths. :H

Comment

Hi All, sounds like everyone is doing great today. Well done!! I know what you mean about counting the days. Sometimes it makes me feel good and sometimes.......
                      I don't know whats wrong with me, the last couple of days I have felt SO down. I don't know why either. Just as low as low can be.
                      Sorry guys, done't mean to bring the thread down. Will try and pull myself out of it this afternoon (though not easy when at work :upset
                      Sorry all.........sad starts here (((
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;405824 wrote: I don't know whats wrong with me, the last couple of days I have felt SO down. I don't know why either. Just as low as low can be.
                        I felt like this yesterday Starts - was nearly crying whilst making the brews at work. :upset:
                        Was topped off by some mouldy old fish for dinner. :yuk:

Comment

Starting!

That doesn't sound like you- I guess it is normal to get ups and downs- I mean everybody gets them anyway, and we have so much more to contend with with flaming AL on our backs.

Can you try to think of something nice to do this evening to look forward to?

And if I am right you only have to work tomorrow then you're of on your hols? maybe that is worrying you?

Comment

one2many;405825 wrote: Sorry lol, I just wanted to congratulate you on double figures!!!
                            I'm not on double figures until today is completed!

Comment

Thanks guys, it really helps to know its not just me.
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one2many;405834 wrote: Oh sorry vlad.
                                BUT I WON'T FAIL ON DAY 10!

Comment

Working...
                                X