AF ARMY- 10 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Marbs, yes only one more day. I don't know if I am worried. I think I am really looking forward to it. It is just one of those down in the dumps feelings that I can't put my finger on. And no, it isn't like me. Wish it would just p*** off
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

startingover;405833 wrote: Thanks guys, it really helps to know its not just me.
      Just don't eat any mouldy fish, cos you might end up feeling even worse!!! :H
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I love this :yuk: emoticon!
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Getting out of work will surely help- grab a nice book and get your favourite food and put your feet up.

I have felt OK the last few days- though I did have some downers recently, I must admit. But I guess not as down as if I had necked 10 beers.

I am off to the beach- I never really have a holiday as such because of the animals and one thing and another but I suppose I cant really moan when I live 10 mins from the beach on the Costa Brava.

I will take my phone and read along while I am there or there are too many posts to catch up on later, but I cannot post- my phone won't let me login.

Do hope you feel better soon Starting.

Comment

That you in your boozy days One 2? :H

Comment

startingover;405846 wrote: That you in your boozy days One 2? :H
              LOL- I have worse ones than that.

Comment

Me thinks tis ginger beer time and a sandwich.

Comment

Were all here starting. Friends you and trust and talk too. If you need to vent some anger or just have a moan, im here to take it!!!
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Thanks Wally.....off to the choccy machine as we speak

Comment

Coming off the booze does that start. Try and stay positive, its all part of getting back to normal. I suffer bad with depression, and i know its because of all the booze i drink(ank). Mind you, i dont think the bongs helped either! Were all here for you, and im trying to think of something funny to say to make you smile, but cant....um.....I got a hole in one!!!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cym, thanks ever so....it is great just to be able to say here....and not made to feel bad or like you should just pull yourself together. I just cant at the moment

Comment

Clams and chips....sounds interesting. Cant get that anywhere here, but sounds good. Bit of lemon juice? Good luck with the interview. Its actually quite bright here in Wales tdy...Yay!
                          Yer o2m lets have a poem, the one you did yest was brill!!!!
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Sound good to me. Me and the little one go down the park and dodge dog shite for an hour and play on broken graffitied swings!! My nearest beach is barry, and trust me, the only thing you will catch there is head lice!!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

What a star!! So good, and it takes you so little time to write them. I am well impressed!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

cymru;405883 wrote: Sound good to me. Me and the little one go down the park and dodge dog shite for an hour and play on broken graffitied swings!! My nearest beach is barry, and trust me, the only thing you will catch there is head lice!!!
                                LOL! The park on our estate has had the swings removed due to vandalism. It was funny, the other evening hubby and I decided to go for a walk. I decided we'd walk in another park opposite our estate (it has a duck pond) but it was around 8.00pm and I forgot this park was where AL people (not me OF course) go and drink secretly and so it felt very uncomfortable and scary. I then had another 'good' plan and thought we could walk down the track by the railway. For some reason I had it in my head that there was a beautiful tree-lined path by the railway line. Oh no, it was a stagnant smelling rubbish-filled swamp with a hideous industrial building on the right. Sure was a romance-killer!

Comment

Working...
                                X