AF ARMY- 10 September 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kriger, I am in north east Texas - next to Dallas. We will not get Ike as a hurricane but are expecting it as a tropical storm. Going shopping in the AM to stock up on water and fuel. Thank you for thinking of us
    :l
    LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Morning and Goodnight army, just checking in before I start my day

still trying to get over the fact that Gia buys vegemite on ebay! Might be a new business venture for me, lol I have a jar in the cupboard and it's probably been there for two years (might send it to Vlad, it will go well with her cuisine).

Congrats on the interview Gia
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Howdy Krig. Hows the weather today? We actually had some blue sky in Wales today!
        Anyone feeling down, just think...Were still ALIVE. They recreated the big bang today and scientists were worried that a black hole was going to swallow up the earth, but were all still here with our shit! So we better deal with it!!
        Zeppie...how you doing? Been thinking about you today. Must be hard work joining a thread that is already on page 31!! Hows the weather tdy? My bro said its been a really good start to the spring
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Vlad dear,They have no snoring devises that you can buy on TV,if it is a REAL PROBLEM....HA HA HA..LOL
          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Good Heavens, This troop simply cannot go back and read that many pages.

I would love to but right eye is blurry as hell. So, just sending out a hello.

Private Cinders is marching on and ready for mess and then bed.

Hope all had/have a great day/night, even if it is tomorrow.

OMG, I am so confused.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Hi Cinders. I know, its been a long thread tdy. Cant believe its 32 pages long!
              Good morning, good evening and goodnight!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Cinders, the time zones can get to you...LOL!!
                LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Going to cook supper now...
                  LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Hello Cymru, bit overcast today, but yesterday was a cracker.
                    Just enjoying it not getting dark til 7pm, Yippee, I hate feeding the dogs in the dark
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Kriger --- hello ... yes, doing well, thanks. Just off to a game of duplicate bridge, so that will keep me busy tonight. I used to come home and down 3 scotches before bed though ... but haven't been doing that lately since finding MWO ... so I won't tonight!
                      Hi to Zeppie, Cymru, LTG, one2, and evie --- the rest I think have gone to bed!
                      I'll check in later when I get home... gotta run!

Comment

Aye yup guys... whats going down,... hope you're all OK
                        Ive had a s**t evening, but nevermind.. c'est la vie n all that.

BTW... slipped tonight. but I have a f***ing GOOD excuse, so I do.

Under 9 weeks pregnant and had the abortion pill yesterday, then again today.. and an internal to check to see that everything 'went away'...
                        Hard decision... but made it cos i didnt want anything to spoil my wedding next year.

Im hardly speaking to my fiance...feel like s***e... dunno what to say to him... feel like driving to an all night off-licence to be perfectly honest...
                        ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

Actually... i dont need to. Found a bottle of wine in my dressing table drawer... And he saw me take it out... so I guess he's prett pi**ed off with me now
                          ?I am playing all the right notes... But not necessarily in the right order.....?

Comment

...So here I am... listening to Abba, smoking like a chimney and drinking like a fish...
                            ....Joy.....

Comment

Hi Gia, Feel like shit and am pissed...but still "here" kind of

Comment

Chelle, im so sorry to see your feeling like this. Please remember that were not just another website, and even though most of us dont know eachother in person, i truely believe that we all care about eachother.
                                Please check in tmr when you surface to let us all know your o.k.
                                Im off to la la land now. Won the ice hockey world cup tnt, so im pretty happy.
                                Thnks to eveyone for such a fun day, and thankyou all for keeping me sane and sober.
                                To all those who slipped, tmr is a new day and a new start.
                                Food service over.
                                Nos Da
                                Chefxx
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X