AF Army September 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 11

ouch one2 , i bloody hope your not wearing the cloggs when your doing it!

Comment

AF Army September 11

The bomb squad is around the back of our house , some family feud shit ! I never noticed anything , hubby here , just came in giving out to me cos i never notice anything that gos on outside! Hes the resident curtain twitcher , not me!

Comment

AF Army September 11

Ate all my cookies, now off to bed.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

AF Army September 11

Hope theres no steel plate one2!

Comment

AF Army September 11

night Vlad!

Comment

AF Army September 11

Def. I suffer with really bad paranoia aswell after ive been on a binge cause i dont remember anything. Wonder who i spoke too, what i did and who i saw, even though i only really stay in the house and go to the shop when i wake for more wine
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 11

Will I am surprised to say that the army is actually fun...Thanks for letting me in and don't forget dinner is at 6pm SHARP..one2 I am Swedish and CLOGS ROCK...I have 7pairs..
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

AF Army September 11

WOW O2M, That was a pretty harsh punishment for our Limers!! She's going to have a shoe print on her green ass!!
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 11

Goodnight Vlad.
                    Bomb Squad!!! What are they arguing over? Thats one serious argument! 'carry on and ill stick this grenade up your arse luv!!' I can see it now!
                    Why are you suprised evie? Were all such fun ppl!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 11

bet you dont have blue suede ones Evie!

Comment

AF Army September 11

Vladders,
                        Are you going for another 11 hour lie in?
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 11

Thanks for caring Kriger , one2 has her evil side to you know!

Comment

AF Army September 11

so limers me old mucker, whats it to be then af for 30 days or af forever?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

AF Army September 11

bomb squad! Ha, ha, ha, lolling at myself right now! I dont even know what most of my neibhours look like. One rainy day a woman asked me did i want a lift home from the school with the kids but i hadnt a clue who she was.Turns out she lives directly accross the road ...embarrising!

Comment

AF Army September 11

Let me think...no blue...my blue ones are denim color ...I have black ones brown ones blue ones red ones tan ones olive green ones and high heel black ones that I can';t walk in...I thought that the army was work...I WAS DEAD WRONG..
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X