X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Army September 11

O2M,
    I see the jabbers loud and clear!!!
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 11

i can you little cutie!

Comment

AF Army September 11

O2M,
        You are a very cute little leprechaun, if I do say so!! K
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

AF Army September 11

Hello Krigs - not a bad friday really, could be hottier though. I need to mow my lawns again, bloody grass it just goes nuts this time of year, think I need to buy some sheep.
          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

AF Army September 11

Ah! Gia, tomorrow, well , ok ,actually maybe not tomorrow , but saturday will be a better day!

Comment

AF Army September 11

ok , im going to wait till your most recent picjk and then im going to bed.

Comment

AF Army September 11

You are Gia...dont get down on yourself. You were a great support to those who needed you last night.
                Zep...wolf creek was good. Bit slow in parts but enjoyed it. You gotta watch REC if you like horror though!
                o2m..how do i get a photo on...im fecking useless!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 11

your brother looks cute!

Comment

AF Army September 11

Gia,
                    Sorry you're out of sorts; this visit with the ex is just dragging out isn't it?....and your Mom (the trigger) again. Try to taper off, drink some water and go to bed, sweetheart! Tomorrow is another day! I saw your posts to some newbies today; the advice was good-go re read. Kriger

Comment

AF Army September 11

Cy - I thought wolf creek was creepy because it was based on a true story and the guy was never caught. Have seen another horror similar to that but the guys were some inbreed hillbillies.

O2m - that's how i imagined you looked

Comment

AF Army September 11

Gia sounds like youve given yourself permission to drink tonight . Just make sure you dont end up like me last night (lol) and see what tomorrow brings. Luv you girl.

Comment

AF Army September 11

Zeppie, It's getting warmer there and colder here. WTF? We are on opposite ends of the earth!!! Enjoy your day! K

Comment

AF Army September 11

To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

AF Army September 11

ok . Tomorrow i promise . I will have to load on the computer some pics. I promise tomorrow!

Comment

AF Army September 11

I know crazy aye! but if I was to build an image of you in my head it looked quite close to that pic

Comment

Working...
                                X