Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AllOne powder mixer AND THE WINNER IS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APPLESAUCE! After experimenting with several alternatives including, apple juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and spicy tomato juice, applesauce by far makes AllOne powder the most tolerable. I was going to attempt oatmeal but one of you warned me off of it, thank you for sparing me that one. Only other thing I discovered is that my gag reflex is alive and well.:yukko:

Thank you for all of your suggestions, I am beyond thrilled to have found something that works, or at least, makes it bearable.:heart:

How much applesauce--a little or a lot??? I'll try it!
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Wow, after reading all of this about AllOne, I think I will stick to Centrum Multi Vitamins. If it's that bad, I know I won't take it, and applesauce makes me gag anyway! More power to all of you. :goodjob: Kay

Comment

KTB ---- I'm with you ... sticking with the Centrum too!

Comment

It may taste bad, but it is so full of antioxidants and vitamins and minerals that is is so worth it!

But, it's not for wussies!!
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LVT, I just use one of those little snack packs that come in the 6 pack cases. maybe half a cup at most.

Comment

I didn't mind the All One at all. I used an immersion blender to whiz it, and that really helped with the texture. Sorry that so many of you find it so yucky!

Comment

The real benefit of All-one is all of the amino acids that are in there that you will not find in multivitamins. The amino acids are crucial to a drinker's brain.

I am curious about the applesauce though. Did the All-One stay in big chunks? I would like to try it.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Didn't glob up at all, I just stirred it with a spoon. think it was Mott's brand single serving tub. it really surprised me.

Comment

Ikea sells this awesome little milk frother for $1.99. It works great for blending the AllOne! So glad to have found it, was really sick of cleaning the blender! FYI
                    You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

All-One Formulas

Hi folks,

I think it also depends on which type of All-One you use. I bought the rice based formula and I mix it with a carrot/fruit juice from Trader Joe's and it's very easy to drink. I had tried the original and green formulas too....blah. The difference is like night and day!

Bandita

Comment

This works! I have the All-One Original Formula and mixed it with some homemade cinnamon applesauce I had. At first I thought for sure it wasn't going to work, it looked kind of weird, but it mixed in well and tasted great! This is THE winner!

Be
                        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I use the fruit kind of AllOne. Get a jar, put in an ice cube and about 6 ounces of V-8, add the powder, shake it up really well, and drink it fast with a straw. Not bad, at all! I couldn't tolerate any other way... (I admit I did not try the apple sauce, though).

Comment

Veg Juice Oney.
                            I like it with Orange juice and just simply shaken up in one of those water bottles that you use at the gym.
                            I actually enjoy it now....
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Grape juice almost cancels out any flavor ~ it's amazing!
                              You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Working...
                              X