Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AllOne powder mixer AND THE WINNER IS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;464045 wrote: Veg Juice Oney.
    I like it with Orange juice and just simply shaken up in one of those water bottles that you use at the gym.
    Yup, or tomato juice would be fine. Any kind of juice.

For me, the ice cube is ESSENTIAL. Shaking it with an ice cube makes sure that the stuff is evenly mixed in, and also makes it colder, so you taste it less.

Comment

I found a "juice blender" cup at the health food store. It's a plastic cup with a plastic screw on lid, has a flip top you can either drink from or pour from. And it comes with a little "whisk" (no handle of course) inside it so it mixes the contents really well. I mix the All one with any kind of juice and shake it up, let it set a few minutes to absorb, shake it again and I'm weird but I think it's kind of good. The pomegranite and blueberry juices taste really good mixed with it to me. I find I like the pure carrot juice best because it doesn't have fructose in it and my waist line doesn't need the added sugar.

periwinkle
      Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

One2, V-8 is a tomato-based vegetable juice, made up of 8 different vegies. It makes great bloody marys (but you didn't hear me say that). I like the All-One with it quite a bit. RJ talks about the Spicy V-8 in her book.

Comment

Now if I could just motivate myself to actually go back to the supps and All-One, I'd probably be in better shape....

Comment

I thought I read somewhere that the All-one powder now came in a capsule? I fact I emailed capela today. has anyone read that?

Comment

lostintexas;464285 wrote: I thought I read somewhere that the All-one powder now came in a capsule? I fact I emailed capela today. has anyone read that?
              It would have to be a whopping big capsule.... or maybe you'd have to take 10 of them?

Comment

I think there is something in tablet form that is similar to the AllOne.
                It's interesting how everyone's tastes vary. I tried the applesauce trick today and thought I was going to puke!!! I also couldn't take it in V-8.
                When I reordered I went with the fruit antioxidant since I can't seem to make myself eat enough fruit. It tastes just as bad as the regular--but I am getting used to it. I see it doesn't have iron though I may need to supplement that since I think I have issues there.
                I'm going to try grape juice, but so far my favorite is unsweetened grapefruit juice to mix the powder in.
                I love the product--I think it is really beneficial!
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LVT25;464332 wrote: It's interesting how everyone's tastes vary. I tried the applesauce trick today and thought I was going to puke!!! I also couldn't take it in V-8.
                  The applesauce thingy doesn't sound right to me. I tried the V-8 and ugghhh, blahhh!!!

I do think it is very beneficial too. Carrot and berry juices for me in my shaker bottle, yum.
                  Even baby mountain goats must learn to tackle the smallest mountains first. sigpic

Comment

Shaker container came with the starter kit - I just shook it into OJ. But, the stuff gave me a constant, non-ending headache!!!! Maybe I will try the Centrum too!

Comment

Working...
                    X