Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Americans ..Never Forget. Never get Fogged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In memory of all that was lost on that day...

Never forget the evil done to us seven years ago today. Never get fogged about the evil that will be done to us if we get distracted and confused.

Only if you want:
    To visit Joel's new weblog site -- including the latest developments in Israel, Russia and the epicenter -- please click here
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

the Jihad against the west (not just America) is far from over.

9-11 WE WILL NEVER FORGET
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

September 11, 2001

A very sad day in American History.......a day we shall never forget........
      Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

I light a candle to burn in my window every 9/11 to never forget.
        :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
        AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Southernbelle, I certainly can trace the escalation of my drinking back to this date as well. I wonder how many others do. May we all keep the memories alive without repeating the reaction.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Let's also remember those that died or were injuried at the Pentagon and Flight 93 and 77. IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I hate to sound 'aggressive' hear, it's not my intention but I think you need to watch Zeitgiest. This was a 'conspiracy' of the finest order to make the American people take note of what THEY wanted you to hear. The government duped you people. YOUR government let you down. Please no disrespect meant to those that lost their lives but you really need to watch this movie and ask yourselves a few questions.

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

i have to agree with hippie, no puns intended,your own people tell you a story ,of truth and the justice your government inhances and you turn another cheek,i am a canadian, and i am proud of it,its always been the same old story the rich will always get richer if they can get qway with it

Comment

we have the same here, got to watch what i say i could be put in jail,you alll no computors can be monitured , and we live in a free society ,dang,as free as you think it mt be,bad topic politics sucks

Comment

i was brot up in the the time people were jailed in this country if they spoke of the government the wrong way,remember al the peopletht disappeared,ah,kent state university a protest comin your talkin to a history book here the conspiracy of lee harvey oswald do we need to go on

Comment

Southernbelle,

I am sorry what you started as a thread of respect has sunk to the level some members have taken it.

Comment

It's weid....did'nt terrorist bomb subways in the UK and Spain maming and killing hundreds. The war on terror is'nt only on the US, it's on the whole Western Civilation !!! No matter what you think of any government, these are inncent people that were murdered ! IAD.
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Knock it off. Whether you think this was a conspiracy or not this is a day to remember and honor that people that died SENSELESSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I am American and of course respect the lives lost, want to ensure it doesn't happen again.
                            I would like to say in defense of Hippie that some of what he is expressing is common in Europe (like Americans being duped, distrust of the Am government.)

Having said that, bringing up politics on this site always seems to cause problems and maybe we should stay away from it.

Comment

I can never understand Gyco, but I sort of get the drift.....I think.....regardless, I think that both Hippie and Gyco were horribly insensitive.

There is no doubt that this attack on the US was comitted by Al Quaida. That is not a political comment, it is history.
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X