Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good new for my Sophie! We HOPE!

Hi guys!

Yesterday was our last day of hearings for Sophie's court case to get her into the private elementary school. She actually started going there on Tuesday even though we didn't know if she would get in. She is LOVING it there and it is a fantastic school.

In a nutshell, my lawyer kicked, for lack of a better word, ass!!!!! We won't know for a few weeks but I really think we won!

Cross your fingers for us and I hope everyone is having a ok day on this saddest of anniversaries. Hopefully this e-mail will give everyone a smile! :-)

Thanks so much to all of you for all of your support!

I'm on day 22!!!!!

Love you all! The Camper Family :l:h:h:h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Camper-

I am so impressed with you for staying abs during such a stressful time and I know 9/11 is hard for you since you live in NYC and were impacted.

And thrilled for Miss Sophie!!! Tell us more about the school and why she likes it so much.

I can feel you smiling and that makes me smile too.

xo

Comment

Patty keeping fingers crossed here for Sophie...
      Thinking of all of you in your neighborhood today too.:h
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I am thrilled for you and Sophie!!!!! And oh yes, for Roger, too.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

That is fantastic news! I am so happy for all of you! I'll get in touch with you soon and make plans to catch up with you when I am in NYC.

Awesome on 22 days!!
          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Sophie won the lawsuit!

We just found out today! She gets to stay at the school and will receive in home services for the next year! We beat the NYS Dept of Education's ass! $140,000 worth of services! Mind you, that's for one year only and we have to do this again next year but we WON!!!!!! I almost fainted when I found out and then start balling which Lucky can attest to! Lucky are you still crying??? :h:h:h
            Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

HAPPY..I AM thrillled FOR YOU AND MORE FOR SOPHIE.
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Congratulations! I am sorry you will have to go through this every year. Is there no way around that now that you have proved your case? Good for you for working so hard and staying AF in the process.
                I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Camper --

HUGE HUG! :goodjob:
                  If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Oh Camper!!!

What GREAT news!! And every year on in, you will have history on your side, so it should only be easier.

So happy for Sophie!!

Miss you hon

Beth
                    formerly known as bak310

Comment

HC! That is awesome! This sounds like a case that will set precedence and can continue to help others meeting the same resistence. Wonderful news! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Best
                      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                      X