Audible books advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In one of RJ's posts quite awhile back she mentioned some audible books and/or podcasts. I have lists of books on meditation and other topics covered here. When I recently took up jogging I became inspired to purchase an MP3 player so I can listen to books or music.

Now, what do I do next? I managed to get some songs I had downloaded from Limewire onto it, but assume I need to subscribe to audible.com or ??

Does anyone have any good suggestions as far as where I should go to get these downloads?

Thanks in advance! :thanks:

(This is an MP3 player, not an Ipod) (I'm too cheap!)
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

I think you probably need to go to audible.com . A lot of this stuff is available in podcast format, not sure if that will work for mp3 players that are not ipods? You can get a small ipod pretty inexpensively these days; there's a TON of great stuff in podcast format on iTunes (meditation, exercise, yoga, everything in the world!)...

wip

Comment

Thanks work. I bought a cheap mp3 player (outdated) and I think it will be fine for what I want it for. I already told my son (he's 10) that I will give him a good deal on it if I find out I need a bigger/better one.
      I have so many books now I need to read.....I'm trying to justify subscribing to an audible book service for $15 per month! There are some free trials though, I guess I'll start there!

Have a great day!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
      X